Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Wish I had that much energy, wow. 135 brooms in 1 day. I?ve only gotten 6
    Oh I don’t have much life so pretty much online all day. Don’t have loads of dailies either just not playing anything else except the event gets me to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    If you are able to collect pumpkins 4 times a day, the average drop is 1 pumpkin, sometimes 2. That means we MAY be able to make ONE Elmwood Elixir a day - MAYBE. I have no idea how Storm 8 thinks we will be able to make enough of these potions to complete this event. The drop rate needs to be accelerated to have any hope of completion.
    OMG, I know! I've only received 1 per collection because I'm still sitting on needing to craft 2 for Goal 6. My phone has like a 10% success rate of loading this game anymore so I really only play it at home on BlueStacks. So I'm trying to be diligent about setting a timer but working late when the event dropped didn't help either! I work retail so it's not like I even have my phone on me either. This is going to be a SUPER tough one when the pumpkins only drop 1 per 2 hours.

I'll keep at it because I might as well but WOW is that an incredibly discouraging event start. I was trying to math it out but after sleep and work, I can't miss or be late on a 2 hour timer or else I'll miss the chance of maybe crafting one Elmwood Elixir a day. Dang!

Oh and this is additionally frustrating because I haven't even unlocked Ivy's Hut drops yet, which is something even more to look forward to.

Fashion Designer
    In post #2 crafting information, it has "Good little witch".
    Now, I expect I have already done that, but can't find her anywhere. What does she look like please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    OMG, I know! I've only received 1 per collection because I'm still sitting on needing to craft 2 for Goal 6. My phone has like a 10% success rate of loading this game anymore so I really only play it at home on BlueStacks. So I'm trying to be diligent about setting a timer but working late when the event dropped didn't help either! I work retail so it's not like I even have my phone on me either. This is going to be a SUPER tough one when the pumpkins only drop 1 per 2 hours.

I'll keep at it because I might as well but WOW is that an incredibly discouraging event start. I was trying to math it out but after sleep and work, I can't miss or be late on a 2 hour timer or else I'll miss the chance of maybe crafting one Elmwood Elixir a day. Dang!

Oh and this is additionally frustrating because I haven't even unlocked Ivy's Hut drops yet, which is something even more to look forward to.
    If you have any gems, it's worth it to spend 65 gems to get the second ghoulish gourd.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    In post #2 crafting information, it has "Good little witch".
    Now, I expect I have already done that, but can't find her anywhere. What does she look like please.
    I think it's still to come in Goal 10 :

Goal 10:
    * Place the Witchy School (It's time to learn some magic!) 0/1
    * Recruit Good Little Witches (The gnomes are coming to life!) 0/3
    * Upgrade the Witchy Cauldron to Lv.6 (Use your upgrade supplies!)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp +50 crowns

Fashion Designer
    Thank you RonjaR82

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post

I have had the occasional 2 and 3 drops. Hang in there

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone, I have an obnoxious question. Since S8 has the crazy $5 for 10 expansion permit package, does anyone know what happens if we already have over 90 expansion permits in our inventory? Will we get all 10 or will we just get as many until we reach the cap of 99? Apologies in advance to those appalled by this situation.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have an obnoxious question. Since S8 has the crazy $5 for 10 expansion permit package, does anyone know what happens if we already have over 90 expansion permits in our inventory? Will we get all 10 or will we just get as many until we reach the cap of 99? Apologies in advance to those appalled by this situation.
    You'll get the full ten regardless of how many you have in your inventory at the time of purchase. In general, caps don't apply when purchasing items via Value Pack offers.

If you're interested in super-maxing any other inventory items (going over the listed caps), I highly recommend Shibuya's Inventory Nugget here. Even if you're not interested in trying it yourself, it's a super interesting read as all of Shibuya's info threads are

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a hard time spawning Margot. Like once every 6 trees or so…is there anywhere else she spawns?

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast