Thread: Is game not working??

Is game not working??

OK, I've been having an issue lately where I have to delete and reinstall Restaurant Story every time I come back to it because the little blind guy can't make a connection. This also happens randomly when I've been playing, and clearly was connected. But today it's escalated big time! I've lost count how many times I've deleted and reinstalled but the game won't even load before the little blind guy pops up again! Is there a fix for this, or is this the end of my playing the game?

Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for assistance with your account. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    You might want to file a ticket with Storm8 Support to better understand why this might be happening. Speaking generally, you'll get the Connection message if the game can't connect to WiFi or data. However, if you have been able to connect, even with a good quality connection, there may be something else that needs looking into.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Like what else might have changed? My connection is fine, full bars plus Fashion Story Thanksgiving can connect easily.

If any of my Restaurant Story friends see this, would you please post on my wall that I've lost access to my game?

OK, I guess I'll never be able to play Restaurant Story again. It was (mostly) fun while it lasted. I only wished I could tell my RS friends why I've disappeared on them. Goodbye.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaXYZ View Post
    OK, I guess I'll never be able to play Restaurant Story again. It was (mostly) fun while it lasted. I only wished I could tell my RS friends why I've disappeared on them. Goodbye.
    So sorry to hear you're still having issues. I can't help with that, but I did want to let you know that I stopped by your restaurant and one of your neighbors posted an announcement on your wall that you're currently unable to access your game.

Thank you. It's a bit of relief to know that my friends won't think I just forgot them!