Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Perky Patch - 2021 Sep 28 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Great, over a month away till Halloween and already starting with Halloween goals?seriously???? Looks like I won?t be playing for a month if every goal is this theme. Fall doesn?t mean everything needs to be about Halloween. No wonder there?s such a lack of new autumn themed items to work with, because you got to involve Halloween as soon as it?s officially autumn.��
    With the exception of one pumpkin thing, it is NOT a Halloween goal. It is an autumn/harvest goal.

For me, I am disappointed that it is not a Halloween goal. We need a good Halloween goal and now, when everyone is decorating for Halloween, is better than during and after the holiday itself. As a Halloween goal, this stinks. I will hope that the next one is a good Halloween goal.

As a fall/harvest goal, it is fantastic. I do not adore the paper, but it is nice. The rest of the stuff (except for the *lantern*) is WONDERFUL and all goes well together. Glad for some wall decorations. Also (drumroll here) NO TINY FOOD!!! And the food goes with the goal!! At least for the first recipe. EXCELLENT.

I just wish we had this a month ago and had Halloween now. Storm8 is always off on timing, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    What about all the players not based in USA? We don't do pumpkins, Halloween is All Hallows Eve (31st October) the day before All Saints day (1st November) and is no big deal. Some players are in spring time........
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Executive Chef
    I'm liking the Value Pack offer, however I cannot buy it since I don't have access to the restaurant I want it on, and haven't had access to in months. So there goes that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCE25EF1-2754-4A18-9C27-1BA6CC4F3371.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	60725

I've always wanted it since I seen it in a neighbours restaurant back in 2017, I believe. But I can't get it now, missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'm liking the Value Pack offer, however I cannot buy it since I don't have access to the restaurant I want it on, and haven't had access to in months. So there goes that.

Name:	FCE25EF1-2754-4A18-9C27-1BA6CC4F3371.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	60725

I've always wanted it since I seen it in a neighbours restaurant back in 2017, I believe. But I can't get it now, missed opportunity.
    If you need assistance recovering an account, feel free to log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - they'll be able to help!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you need assistance recovering an account, feel free to log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - they'll be able to help!
    I'm not sure if it's something support can help with, due to it being a 3rd party login issue. But thanks anyway!

Hopefully it gets offered again (the Monster Dance) in the future and I'll hopefully have access to my TnS restaurant again around the time that it does, to get it / buy it. But for now I will probably have to accept my losses and that I won't be able to get it now, from the goal value pack offer.

Nightclub Owner
    The recipes so far have been great, especially the Stuffed Pumpkin - it's easily my favorite recipe from recent releases.

Veggie Pumpkin Chili:

Name:	RS Cntr Dsp - Veggie Pumpkin Chili -.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	60733

Stuffed Pumpkin:

Name:	RS Cntr Dsp - Stuffed Pumpkin -.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	60734

All the kudos to the team for this one, s8! Really looking forward to seeing more like this in the future.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The recipes so far have been great, especially the Stuffed Pumpkin - it's easily my favorite recipe from recent releases.

Veggie Pumpkin Chili:

Name:	RS Cntr Dsp - Veggie Pumpkin Chili -.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	60733

Stuffed Pumpkin:

Name:	RS Cntr Dsp - Stuffed Pumpkin -.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	60734

All the kudos to the team for this one, s8! Really looking forward to seeing more like this in the future.
    I'm of two minds. On one hand, we seem to be moving away from the "three small plates" style of counter presentation, which I'm supremely grateful for. On the other, the Veggie Pumpkin Chili looks like it's being served in a cooking pot... which feels like a step backwards. (Cue flashbacks to all the 2018-2019 recipes with pots and pans as counter presentations... ) I wish we'd gotten something similar to its single-serve presentation for the counter - I thought the yellow bowl was lovely and unique.

The Stuffed Pumpkin, however, looks gorgeous (dare I say... gourd-geous?) on the counter I really hope it marks the start of some really nice counter presentations in the remainder of this goal, and in goals to come.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'm not sure if it's something support can help with, due to it being a 3rd party login issue. But thanks anyway!

Hopefully it gets offered again (the Monster Dance) in the future and I'll hopefully have access to my TnS restaurant again around the time that it does, to get it / buy it. But for now I will probably have to accept my losses and that I won't be able to get it now, from the goal value pack offer.
    If you are having trouble logging into your account through a third party service like Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play, Support still should be able to help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you are having trouble logging into your account through a third party service like Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play, Support still should be able to help.
    Thanks again, but I will not be contacting them for/on this particular matter to try and get the restaurant back for reasons I will not discuss further as I've already gone off topic.

Even with as much as I want/wanted the value pack offer. I am fine with not having access right now and have had no access to in at least 3 months. Just a bit sad currently that I can't get it (the value pack offer) on the restaurant I would've wanted it on is all. Maybe one day!
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 10-02-21 at 09:39 PM.

I like this goal! 😁 The recipes look really tasty, the tables are lovely and the final prize is great! Thanx Storm8! 👍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast