Thread: New Event Sept 28

Rhino Keeper

New Event Sept 28

Looks like there is suppose to be a new Tales event as the scrolls are there and everything else but not the icon on the right side to actually start the event..another event fiasco??

Nightclub Owner
    Here we go again
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    At least I have the common bred for this event?? If it shows up..Spectra Violet and Magic bred Risen..after three short fails..

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Moving this thread to the Bugs & Issues forum.

If you would like to report an issue via the forums, please remember to post it in the Bugs & Issues forum so it can be seen easier! Thanks!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Looks like there is suppose to be a new Tales event as the scrolls are there and everything else but not the icon on the right side to actually start the event..another event fiasco??
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team know and they were able to make that pesky storybook open! Please reopen your game to see the changes reflected

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    At least I have the common bred for this event?? If it shows up..Spectra Violet and Magic bred Risen..after three short fails..
    What types do you need to breed Risen? I don?t have a dragon with a Spooky/purple combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    What types do you need to breed Risen? I don?t have a dragon with a Spooky/purple combo.
    Not sure what you need to breed Risen with besides purple, it will be posted under the Tales event when it appears on the forum..sorry I couldn't provide the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Checked the Codex..other spooky / purple dragons are...Occult Nevermore, Dark Omen.( that one has been around a long time), Werewolf..