Thread: 2x coins

Rhino Keeper

2x coins

I was wondering?I?m an iPhone user and it always pops up earn 2x coins and I watch the video and nothing happens. Is it not supposed to work!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I was wondering?I?m an iPhone user and it always pops up earn 2x coins and I watch the video and nothing happens. Is it not supposed to work!?
    Are you asking about the 2x pop up that you see when you open your game? If so, it's my understanding that watching the video simply doubles the amount of coins you see on your return screen.

For instance, when I open my game I might see a pop up that says "Welcome back! You've earned 200 coins while you were away." If I were to click the 2x button at the bottom of the pop up and watch a video, I would then receive 400 coins instead of the original amount.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Are you asking about the 2x pop up that you see when you open your game? If so, it's my understanding that watching the video simply doubles the amount of coins you see on your return screen.

For instance, when I open my game I might see a pop up that says "Welcome back! You've earned 200 coins while you were away." If I were to click the 2x button at the bottom of the pop up and watch a video, I would then receive 400 coins instead of the original amount.
    Oh ok that makes sense! I thought it was doubling the coins of the food being taken by the bots