Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Orchard Eats - 2021 Sep 23 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    The Peach Salsa Chicken is a joy on the counter. So lovely for autumn!!!!!!!

I need more thumbs so that I can give more than two thumbs WAY up!!!!

YES!

(...and the final prize is quite nice.)

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find the final goal prize. The Halloween scarecrow. Anyone else having a hard time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I can't find the final goal prize. The Halloween scarecrow. Anyone else having a hard time?
    If you can't find it right after finishing the goal, try force closing your app then reopening right away. Sometimes the prizes I win don't show until I restart my app like that.

I can't say exactly where it is in your inventory since item placement changes based on the other decos you own. But in general, "Halloween Scarecrow" should be toward the front of your inventory, with any other Mystery Box items you own, not in the back with the goal items. In my game the deco is after the "Persian Cat" but before the "Harp Player."

If, after restarting your app and double checking, you're still unable to locate the deco (you think you weren't rewarded the prize) you can open a Support Ticket with the team who should be able to assist you.

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you can't find it right after finishing the goal, try force closing your app then reopening right away. Sometimes the prizes I win don't show until I restart my app like that.

I can't say exactly where it is in your inventory since item placement changes based on the other decos you own. But in general, "Halloween Scarecrow" should be toward the front of your inventory, with any other Mystery Box items you own, not in the back with the goal items. In my game the deco is after the "Persian Cat" but before the "Harp Player."

If, after restarting your app and double checking, you're still unable to locate the deco (you think you weren't rewarded the prize) you can open a Support Ticket with the team who should be able to assist you.

Good luck!
    Thank you, that worked and I was able to find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12