Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Farm Fresh - 2021 Sept. 23 (15 Days)

I agree wholeheartedly. .for the first oven it's cool, but the second one is ridiculous for parts 32-40

Nightclub Owner
    Autumn Roll on counter:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Autumn Roll - Barnyard Oven B.PNG 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	60690

I think it's beautiful! The only small, tiny, minuscule complaint I have is that the platter/tray hangs off the counter in a way I dislike. Other than that, it's near perfect!

Kudos s8!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Autumn Roll on counter:

I think it's beautiful! The only small, tiny, minuscule complaint I have is that the platter/tray hangs off the counter in a way I dislike. Other than that, it's near perfect!

Kudos s8!
    The Pumpkin Pie Bowl is also pretty! Love these fall recipes!

Name:	E4900C7C-77A1-4CE7-84BF-353C7B06F50D.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	60691
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, indeed! The Pumpkin Pie Bowl is another nice one for the counters, it's giving me big Autumn!

Thoughts on new recipes thus far:
    So glad to see more of the recipes going back to the classic scale. Not only do they stand out more on the counters, they also match up better with all of the older/more popular recipes. Loathe as I am to say it, I don't think we'll ever get rid of tiny plates on large trays entirely - for reasons unknown they seem very sure that players enjoy them - but at least the majority seems to be swinging in our favor these days.

Now, I don't want to jinx any progress we're making or make the team feel pressured in any way but.... Maybe, just maybe the next overwhelming supported feedback they can start to work on is the reintroduction of drinks? It really is a shame that newer players have so few to choose from. Some of my favorite seasonal recipes of all time are drinks (still obsessed with the Hay Bale Fountain after all these years) so it's doubly sad to know such a great opportunity is consistently being wasted.

Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, indeed! The Pumpkin Pie Bowl is another nice one for the counters, it's giving me big Autumn!

Thoughts on new recipes thus far:
    So glad to see more of the recipes going back to the classic scale. Not only do they stand out more on the counters, they also match up better with all of the older/more popular recipes. Loathe as I am to say it, I don't think we'll ever get rid of tiny plates on large trays entirely - for reasons unknown they seem very sure that players enjoy them - but at least the majority seems to be swinging in our favor these days.

Now, I don't want to jinx any progress we're making or make the team feel pressured in any way but.... Maybe, just maybe the next overwhelming supported feedback they can start to work on is the reintroduction of drinks? It really is a shame that newer players have so few to choose from. Some of my favorite seasonal recipes of all time are drinks (still obsessed with the Hay Bale Fountain after all these years) so it's doubly sad to know such a great opportunity is consistently being wasted.

Fingers crossed!
    On another note, the fall collection prize is ridiculously oversized. Maybe we could ask them to scale it back?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    On another note, the fall collection prize is ridiculously oversized. Maybe we could ask them to scale it back?
    I agree with ya way too big it needs be sized smaller

Name:	80D6C88F-6385-40EE-85B1-C6DD62E8AC3B.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	60711

As you can see it dwarfs all the other decor.

I have asked a moderator to flag the enormous size of the fall collection prize and to see if Storm8 could resize it. Is anyone else bothered by its gargantuan size compared to other decor?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raekins819 View Post
    I have asked a moderator to flag the enormous size of the fall collection prize and to see if Storm8 could resize it. Is anyone else bothered by its gargantuan size compared to other decor?
    Oh my - that is quite big! Flagging this over. If it was supposed to be that large, I guess it could function as an oversized parade attraction.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Autumn Roll on counter:

Kudos s8!
    !!!

I've been asking for a Pumpkin Roll Cake recipe in this game for years. So happy to finally see something similar in the game - and it looks so beautiful!!

I agree with the criticism that the serving tray is oversized for the counter (Square trays! Diagonal cake! It's doable!!), but it is a very pretty roulade Thank you S8 for such a pretty recipe!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-01-21 at 12:30 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast