Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Farm Fresh - 2021 Sept. 23 (15 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    UPDATE: The Fall Collection and Autumn Roll have both been resized. You will need to restart (close and open) your game to see changes. (If you still do not see the resized items, please try clearing your cache).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Never mind. It doesn’t matter.
    Yes, it does matter. This resize would be so much easier to accept if you could tell us the reason behind it. A LOT of people are very disappointed. We really loved that huge basket! Please give us some info. Thank you.
    Last edited by chill2020; 10-01-21 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks so much for fixing the basket. Several Bakery Story groups that I’m in have been so upset over it’s huge size!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Oh my - that is quite big! Flagging this over. If it was supposed to be that large, I guess it could function as an oversized parade attraction.
    It?s been fixed so apparently it wasn?t meant to be so big

[QUOTE=pixiegamer;1656416]UPDATE: The Fall Collection and Autumn Roll have both been resized. You will need to restart (close and open) your game to see changes. (If you still do not see the resized items, please try clearing your cache).[/QUOTE
    Last edited by raekins819; 10-02-21 at 06:34 AM.

This is SO disappointing!

a few ppl reporting for the Basket size being "huge" doesn't mean we all agree with them!
    let's play fair? what about those who loved the huge size?

There is a large number of players that play this goal!
    3-4 post does not include everyone.
    if there are groups that don't like the huge basket then i know many ppl that don't like the tiny one either!!
    (they already removed it after it was fixed)

how sad! It was one of the BEST decorations for the fall season..
    Please bring back the huge Fall collection!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    UPDATE: The Fall Collection and Autumn Roll have both been resized. You will need to restart (close and open) your game to see changes. (If you still do not see the resized items, please try clearing your cache).
    Thanks for the heads up PG!

I've updated the info on the front page to reflect these changes.

ETA - Candy Apple Cupcake on counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Candy Apple Cupcake - Barrel Stove.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	60735

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post

a few ppl reporting for the Basket size being "huge" doesn't mean we all agree with them!

if there are groups that don't like the huge basket then i know many ppl that don't like the tiny one either!!

It’s really hard to please everyone and I certainly empathize with those that liked the huge size and are sorry it changed. I also understand how lots of people didn’t like the large size and I empathize with those people too. I don’t expect Storm8 to keep changing it back and forth. I guess it all comes down to…..did they mean to make it so large? There have been many times in this game where they have changed the proportions of decor after they were released because they weren’t proportional to other decor. Some changes we may agree on and some we won’t. I hate that it’s caused so much trouble. I just know that it’s not just 3 or 4 people that hated the large size. Just as I’m hearing it’s not just 3 or 4 people that loved it. There is no way any of us can know how many are for or against just by few view points written here.

A lot of people didnt use the basket it at all once they saw it’s enormous size. It works both ways. That was so sad too.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chill2020 View Post
    Never mind. It doesn?t matter.
    Yes, it does matter. This resize would be so much easier to accept if you could tell us the reason behind it. A LOT of people are very disappointed. We really loved that huge basket! Please give us some info. Thank you.

I have reported this feedback over. It's important that players on both sides of this issue are heard. I've requested further input from the Bakery team on this topic - hopefully, we should hear back after the weekend with more information regarding the Fall Collection resize. Thank you to those who voiced their concerns.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast