Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Fall Animals - 2021 Sept 22

I did push an update to move things along. We'll also be making some adjustments to the upcoming event in that vein.

Fall event

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hope the Bird Bath appearance and resultant drop gets better. I bought two groves and expanded several placements on each. But if the Bird Bath doesn't get better I will have sacrificed many paint cans and gems. I love the groves but I also want to succeed at this event.

I hope ExCal is reading posts today. Fingers crossed.
    I?m not sure I have done this correctly, but here goes. I am very disappointed in the prize drops, I keep getting the same things. I worked really hard to get the Quail bush but never did, Not happy,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I did push an update to move things along. We'll also be making some adjustments to the upcoming event in that vein.
    Thank you. I haven't given up yet on this event but it's looking bleak. Can't collect or craft enough prints with two groves to keep submitting collections. And the stingy Bird Bath is well, just stingy.

Fashion Designer
    Well besides having to log in every time to post in the forum, the bird bath is appearing LESS than before. The last 40 minutes I haven't left the game and have force-closed over and over. The Bird Bath has only appeared twice and both times dropped coins. So frustrating. Can't understand why the game is set to such stringent levels. It's just not fun like this. Not sure what to do at this point. I have to work today and can't baby sit this game any longer.

Fashion Designer
    I tried all the way to the end but never got the Quail Tree. Basically received only the quilts over and over. Really disappointed in this event. Spent an inordinate amount of time and gems and failed. It's hard to stay motivated to play this game when the outcome is so poor. I will most likely sit-out this event format going forward. Congrats to those players who did succeed.

Executive Chef
    I kept just getting the paths and the quilts. So over events like this

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011