Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Majestic Mysteries - 2021 Sep 21

New Resident
    Same here. Collected the points but did not actually receive them. So now some people have an advantage while others don?t?

If you are having issues receiving your prizes, please contact support using the link in my signature.
    Last edited by Paul__; 09-22-21 at 05:35 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

They need new games.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea what?s going on lol. I?ve been getting random pop ups the last two days about leaderboard prizes like it was released too early or something. Only tonight has the actual leaderboard shown up

Executive Chef
    I, too, collected these 1750 points, yet they did not show up on my leaderboard. Actually there was no leaderboard icon at all after I collected them! Only later did it show up, with zero points on it. I just contacted support through the link in Paul?s profile as he suggested. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    I experienced a rollback after collecting from my farms, I redo but the points didn't seem to add up correctly.

I got the same milestone twice but the points were different amounts before & after rollback, it's less now.

I don't know... I'm tired of rollbacks on these games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I experienced a rollback after collecting from my farms, I redo but the points didn't seem to add up correctly.

I got the same milestone twice but the points were different amounts before & after rollback, it's less now.

I don't know... I'm tired of rollbacks on these games.
    This happens regularly to me. I get rollbacks regularly that take away whatever points I got from, say, a quest, and when it resets, 99% of the time, I get fewer points than I did the first time.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Any update on the situation where some of us collected the 1750 points but they did not go on our leaderboard? I still don?t have my points.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Any update on the situation where some of us collected the 1750 points but they did not go on our leaderboard? I still don?t have my points.
    I think we have to contact support, which is a pain. The link is https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I think we have to contact support, which is a pain. The link is https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I already did. No reply so far. The automatic reply says allow 5-7 days for a response. The event will be over by then. 😖

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast