Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leaderboard info?

Rhino Keeper
    Well it appears they did not fix the situation , I still get the same pop ups as yesterday for Leaderboard but no new Leaderboard to start, the old Leaderboard results are still on the right side of my game

Nightclub Owner
    So when is this going to actually start? I see the goals and the new dragons in the Market, but haven't gotten a pop up or nor do I see the LB icon on the right side of my screen. It's still the results from the last LB event.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Battle arena not dropping point for leaderboard either.

Rhino Keeper
    You don't get Leaderboard points for battles

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing. When is this supposed to be fixed?

Executive Chef
    This event is still not working for me. When I collect food I get all these pop ups from the last event. Still no wheel and no leaderboard up and running.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like they were able to fix the event! The Leaderboard should now be active for everyone! Please check your quest books for a special Goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    It looks like they were able to fix the event! The Leaderboard should now be active for everyone! Please check your quest books for a special Goal
    I collected the points (I believe it said 1750 of them? , but it still shows me as having 0 points. I swear, I just can't with this game anymore!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I collected the points (I believe it said 1750 of them? , but it still shows me as having 0 points. I swear, I just can't with this game anymore!
    Sorry that you are having this issue! You may want to try force closing and reopening your game. If this doesn’t work, please contact support using the link in my signature! Thanks!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I harvested and evolved and didn't get any points. Then when I tried it again with new farms and evolves I received my points for those. Ugh I did get to collect the extra points, but so frustrating. I've noticed I'm ranking higher lately with the same score over several years of play. So.that means less are playing Leader board or the game in general.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123