Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard info?

Farm Supplier

Leaderboard info?

Were we to have another Leaderboard today instead of a World Event? If so, the new Leaderboard info isn't showing up because of the Leaderboard we just finished. It's info is being displayed instead. Thanks!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Were we to have another Leaderboard today instead of a World Event? If so, the new Leaderboard info isn't showing up because of the Leaderboard we just finished. It's info is being displayed instead. Thanks!
    Thank you for flagging this! It looks like there is supposed to be another Leaderboard Event that starts today! The dev team was able to make the new event show. Are you able to see it correctly now?

Fashion Designer

What the heck is going on with the new event?!

Anyone else having a problem with the new event?!

Farm Supplier
    Not yet on my end... the old info is still showing up, Leaderboard points aren't accruing, there aren't dragon quests to go on and the spin wheel is missing (on apple & android). It looks like Desert Hearts were to be accrued for a World Event as well. Thanks for checking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Previous Leaderboard info.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	60653

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with the new event?!
    Yeah, we're all having the issues - in the previous LB thread, Paul__ said he flagged it over to the S8 team to get it fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Same issue here

I?m having the same problem. Did try restarting iPad & checked for updates but didn?t help.

Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Not yet on my end... the old info is still showing up, Leaderboard points aren't accruing, there aren't dragon quests to go on and the spin wheel is missing (on apple & android). It looks like Desert Hearts were to be accrued for a World Event as well. Thanks for checking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Previous Leaderboard info.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	60653

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I have no leaderboard event icon.

Rhino Keeper
    Don?t even want to collect anything in fear of loosing points. Loosing valuable time...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Don?t even want to collect anything in fear of loosing points. Loosing valuable time...
    Agreed. It has been more than 3 hours since the last event ended. How long should it take them to fix things? Or, really, just for someone to tell us what is going on and maybe give us a timeline of when things will be fixed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It appears that only a very small amount of people were able to get into the new Leaderboard Event. They've moved the start date for the new event to tomorrow while investigating the issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast