Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard info?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    It appears that only a very small amount of people were able to get into the new Leaderboard Event. They've moved the start date for the new event to tomorrow while investigating the issue.
    Thank you for the information, Vanellope!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Host(ess)
    Are we really having a leaderboard event straight after a leaderboard?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    It appears that only a very small amount of people were able to get into the new Leaderboard Event. They've moved the start date for the new event to tomorrow while investigating the issue.
    Thanks for the update!

Executive Chef
    UPDATE: I went back in to both accounts to check before contacting support, and this time I got the popups showing my rank and got my prizes, also. It must have just needed some working out after they reset the event to start tomorrow.

I am actually ok with having another lb because my accounts are all severely lacking in food and simply cannot participate in more Dragon Tales at this time. I can't finish events if I don't have the food to do so. This will give time to replenish food stores.

Oh, well, this just keeps getting better and better! I finally made it around to all of my accounts to see where they placed in the previous leaderboard, and 2 of them didn't get their prizes!!! I am FUMING!!!!! Probably when S8 went in to fix the problem with the new leaderboard, they erased the results from the previous one or something. I want my prizes!!!!
    Last edited by mymonta; 09-21-21 at 03:47 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    UPDATE: I went back in to both accounts to check before contacting support, and this time I got the popups showing my rank and got my prizes, also. It must have just needed some working out after they reset the event to start tomorrow.

I am actually ok with having another lb because my accounts are all severely lacking in food and simply cannot participate in more Dragon Tales at this time. I can't finish events if I don't have the food to do so. This will give time to replenish food stores.

Oh, well, this just keeps getting better and better! I finally made it around to all of my accounts to see where they placed in the previous leaderboard, and 2 of them didn't get their prizes!!! I am FUMING!!!!! Probably when S8 went in to fix the problem with the new leaderboard, they erased the results from the previous one or something. I want my prizes!!!!
    Sorry about this! Please contact support at Storm8 using the link in my signature.

(Moving this thread to the Bugs & Issues forum)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asagm View Post

My thoughts exactly!! Sighhh....

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip…>

<…snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    My thoughts exactly!! Sighhh....
    They could have very easily have made it a community event.

Anyway, I’ve forced-closed and restarted the game over and over but nada. Not too disappointed though, it just be another recolored dragon I’m not collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Anyway, I’ve forced-closed and restarted the game over and over but nada. Not too disappointed though, it just be another recolored dragon I’m not collecting.
    The team is looking into this issue and it will likely be fixed tomorrow! Sorry for the delay in the event starting!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Agreed. When was our last community event? I was kind of expecting one to start today before this whole mess happened. Anyway, like Vanellope said, it sounds like they are going to start it tomorrow instead, but I really don't know how that will work. What about the people whom she said *did* start the event? And are they going to reduce the number of points needed so that we can reach the final prize? It will be interesting to see how they "fix" this. I'm also very curious about what went wrong.

I don't have any real interest in Egypt per se, but I am enjoying these Egyptian type dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm completely burned out from the one that just ended. The WE is now the only one that I actually look forward to because of how many horrible changes they've made to this game over the last several years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast