Thread: The guest in your restaurant

The guest in your restaurant

How can you find the guest in your restaurant? I wait forever and the person to tap on never appears in my restaurant! Who knows how to catch the person?

If you are referring to cid. You pretty much just have to wait. On an average he shows up once an hour. I usually just log in once an hour and wait about 5 minutes for him.
    I also have a few observations.
    1. sometimes it takes more then 5 minutes.....it sucks, but I don't have the time to wait longer
    2. if you get him 50 minutes in, he most likely won't show up in the first half of the next hour....I don't know what the algorithm is. It's not certain, perhaps the chance of him showing up early in the hour is lower if you got him late in the previous hour.
    Basically, if you work on your timing, you should be able to get him once every hour....all without spending more than 5 minutes an hour in the game.

There....one newbie to another.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uction-Worker!

Quote Originally Posted by elpadrinolalo View Post
    How can you find the guest in your restaurant? I wait forever and the person to tap on never appears in my restaurant! Who knows how to catch the person?
    If you are talking about the non-cruise related characters (coins/stamps lady, garden plot lady, cid the tool guy), they all come every hour. for the cruise reward characters that drop items for gem recipes, they come by every 4 hours.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795