Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Is there a list of deco droppers? Sorry it’s off topic.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Is there a list of deco droppers? Sorry it’s off topic.
    Not in a stand-alone list, no. If someone want to create one, then I can add that to a new post in the Inventory Guide.

Rhino Keeper

Not guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I take back my last post. Looks like someone turned on guaranteed drops at the Troll Camp. Now I can play at a more leisurely pace and enjoy the event.
    The last two days I have got max 2 from troll camp collections. Just missed again now - definitely not guaranteed. Need 16 more in 11 days and barely getting 1 a day. Random drops are the pits. I won?t use gems ever to speed up a random drop. My luck with this game would not be worth it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Is there a list of deco droppers? Sorry it?s off topic.
    Go the Nugget #10: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-10-Inventory

Open the excel on the bottom of the first post (section Downloads). Select the Type "Decoration" and all the Drops that are not "empty", then you have a full list. Note that this list is 3 month old, so the last couple of events are missing including this one.

SW always put on the first page details of the event and what are the droppers dropping. I come later with pics and more info.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rates are horrible from the troll camp and the castle adventure. I’m out.
    Good luck to you all.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Drop rates are horrible from the troll camp and the castle adventure. I’m out.
    Good luck to you all.
    I?m not even playing the event but thought maybe I could chop some aloe plants for leaves to go on an adventure. After chopping 2 entire plants and getting zero leaves (meaning I used one entire energy refill), I?m done with that. I?d never get the pig, anyway.

Executive Chef
    While looking through my inventory to see what I might need from the Autumn Sale, I came upon the Feasting Pig. I put it out next to the Butcher Pig. The Butcher Pig is disproportionately smaller than the Feasting Pig. S8, please make the Butcher Pig a bit larger, just like the Feasting Pig. They make a great pair!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Rollbacks are the worst, but doubly so on those crucial moments.
    That's really sad Hug
    Ugh. So sorry you lost your pig. I also have only won the adventure prize once after years of play. And I feel like rollbacks are getting more & more frequent
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Very disappointed with the roll backs. This is the 2nd time this event that I have been doing the fairy chest tasks and I have had roll backs, the chests get added task disappears then it rolls back only have 2 chests and no tasks. I will be very disappointed if I don't get enough chests to get Sniffles. I don't know how many extra of the fairies you get to allow for this happening. I often get rollbacks, but never had it happen with the fairy tasks before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Very disappointed with the roll backs. This is the 2nd time this event that I have been doing the fairy chest tasks and I have had roll backs, the chests get added task disappears then it rolls back only have 2 chests and no tasks. I will be very disappointed if I don't get enough chests to get Sniffles. I don't know how many extra of the fairies you get to allow for this happening. I often get rollbacks, but never had it happen with the fairy tasks before.
    I had something similar yesterday too: finished all 3 daily faeirie goals, placed the chests on my board to chop, rollback removes the 3 chests and resets the goals. The energy spent to get the vanished chests (4 outcroppings, 4 monsters, 10 animals) is still used up and have to start again, but at least the goals are still there. From what I can tell there are specific times of the day when a rollback is more likely to happen, for example when items get released in the market or events start (11 PST?). Just avoid playing at the reset times and you should be fine (just after the rollback that took the faerie chests I got the popups for the market sale, so it supports my theory).

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast