Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just collected from the Troll Camp and did not get any Sticky Glue either. The Adventures were good to me. Best of luck!
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Thanks for your feedback! We will look into making a separate tent version of this item available to players.
    Thanks, I would love the tent version too. I do like the look of the cottage too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Will the chocolate milk and eggs still drop if you don't have the Love Shack? Just curious.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Will the chocolate milk and eggs still drop if you don't have the Love Shack? Just curious.
    No

Here today…

Gone 30 seconds later…

All because of the <INSERT EXPLETIVE> rollback bug!

Good thing it isn’t an energy dropper so I won’t be wasting any time contacting support.

And NO, it isn’t hidden somewhere in my inventory. I’ve checked. The Castle adventure become “uncollected” again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    .....All because of the <INSERT EXPLETIVE> rollback bug!....
    Rollbacks are the worst, but doubly so on those crucial moments.
    That's really sad Hug

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Here today…
    Gone 30 seconds later…
    Good thing it isn’t an energy dropper so I won’t be wasting any time contacting support.
    And NO, it isn’t hidden somewhere in my inventory. I’ve checked. The Castle adventure become “uncollected” again.
    Ouch. Head off to Support...I know you don't want to but can't hurt to try given you have screenshots.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-19-21 at 06:31 PM. Reason: removed pics so it doesn't take up so much space.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a bad rollback. Collected from 2 wizard school , portal and a weekly. Rollback and back to just 40 from over 100

Fashion Designer
    I love the idea of getting a tent and the hospital, I think the hues on both are beautiful and go well with the recent event items!

Sorry about your pig. I have only received on event item once in adventures, though I usually do okay on hard to get items. They are what I play for. This time around, none so far. Overall, Adventures have been disappointing.

I did purchase a special offer this time, and it’s keeping me in pace. But ideally I would have liked it to help get me ahead to keep the pressure off and add to the fun and relaxation.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I take back my last post. Looks like someone turned on guaranteed drops at the Troll Camp. Now I can play at a more leisurely pace and enjoy the event.
    I have 5 games and none of them have had the drop from the troll camp all weekend. RIDICULOUS

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast