Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    It makes me feel guilty to fight poor Sniffles. He needs some medical attention stat!

Executive Chef
    The Fangbeasts, which have been very scarce for the Council thread, are coming in droves now. Very helpful for those Traveler's Brews. A very enjoyable event after the frenetic last event. Next we will need a medical doctor to care for the needs of our citizens. And of course, a nurse, who is the backbone of any medical setting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Fangbeasts, which have been very scarce for the Council thread, are coming in droves now. Very helpful for those Traveler's Brews. A very enjoyable event after the frenetic last event. Next we will need a medical doctor to care for the needs of our citizens. And of course, a nurse, who is the backbone of any medical setting!
    I'm not finding that for the fangbeast. Where are they spawning from frequently?

Pity I already picked up from the troll camp, and not inclined to hurry it along when it's not a guaranteed drop.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 09-16-21 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I'm not finding that for the fangbeast. Where are they spawning from frequently?

Pity I already picked up from the troll camp, and not inclined to hurry it along when it's not a guaranteed drop.
    Cows for me, I?ve just got to the last 50 brews for the council storyline so am pleased to see them triggering fangbeasts, also the aspen trees with the leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    Troll camp guaranteed drop was so much fun again back to this randomness. Also the grand prize just drops petals!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The grand prize doesn't just drop petals... I've added the prize info to page 1. Need to get back to work, so I'll add goals later today...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone!
    Well, as always I love the artwork on this one. BUT....the drops don't rock my world so I am gonna sit this one out. If you care. I'm sure you do. Haha. I do love the the animal hospital tent look, it goes well with my new elephant. And I NEED that chicken coop. So I'll do the chests everyday but I don't have think I'll go for the big prize on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Troll camp guaranteed drop was so much fun again back to this randomness. Also the grand prize just drops petals!!
    Right! Knowing I could collect every 6 hours made me enjoy the game. If they were going to put it on a 12 hour drop the just make it a collection from Ivy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Anyone else planning to sit one out? From the looks of it, the prizes aren't anything I really need? Maybe I'm missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Well, as always I love the artwork on this one. BUT....the drops don't rock my world so I am gonna sit this one out. If you care. I'm sure you do. Haha. I do love the the animal hospital tent look, it goes well with my new elephant. And I NEED that chicken coop. So I'll do the chests everyday but I don't have think I'll go for the big prize on this one.
    I'm also disappointed with the prize drops (the last 3 events. )
    Not aimed at high level players who don't need Feasts, Petals, Spellbound Dew and Glimmerdust anymore.
    I was hoping for the Unicorn dropper we missed out on with the Renee debacle, but the opposite is true alas.
    There doesn't have to be an Energy dropper or guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper each event S8, but you can add a bit more variety to keep it interesting for everyone.
    Maybe throw a deco dropper in the mix? Those are far to scarce for my taste (in events as well as in the Tent and sales)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The grand prize doesn't just drop petals... I've added the prize info to page 1. Need to get back to work, so I'll add goals later today...
    Thanks for adding the Love Shack notes SpiritWind!

What is it with Love Shack drops lately? I don't see drops for other past crafting buildings added.
    Just a constant reminder for everyone who missed the Shack

-

Sorry for being so gloomy.
    I do love the theme and art (as far as I can see now)
    I'm always a fan of the Faerie crafts and I appreciate the addition of Academy Scrolls
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-16-21 at 10:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    With the math at 1st page. I dont think i can complete the goals in time.

Has anyone try the 4h castle quest? I missed it today, though that i have to reach higher goal level to wake sniffles

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast