Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Anyone here upgraded to iOS 15? Does your game still run well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Anyone here upgraded to iOS 15? Does your game still run well?
    OoT, but I am trying to figure it out. As the new event is planned for tomorrow, I am not keen to upgrade now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes on iOS 15. Since 2 days no problems at all

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Awww, I just stored the chicken coop from this event. It was adorable but I can't afford space for a 2x2 chicken. It is supposed to have a chance for energy drop but I never saw one.

I would like to again request the pretty rooster be available by himself please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Awww, I just stored the chicken coop from this event. It was adorable but I can't afford space for a 2x2 chicken. It is supposed to have a chance for energy drop but I never saw one.

I would like to again request the pretty rooster be available by himself please.
    I was surprised to see it was a 2x2 also, and had to store it, except for one account where I left it out, and have not received any energy from that one yet. I'm enjoying my milking cow and all the Sheared Sheep I got. I really thought it was going to be hard to get the sheep, but it seems like he was actually pretty common.

It was weird - having 4 accounts, I can kind of compare. One of my accounts dropped a lot of mystery boxes, and one account. it was like pulling teeth trying to get them to drop. It was a lot of fun, though, and encouraged me to harvest crops more often.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Edme is a bit of a powerhouse for multi drops (pile of seeds, hot pepper,, eggs, purple petal, n/sprite all in one collection).... in addition to the drops already recorded, she also drops Hot Pepper and it looks like Newborn Sprite is a guaranteed drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Edme is a bit of a powerhouse for multi drops (pile of seeds, hot pepper,, eggs, purple petal, n/sprite all in one collection).... in addition to the drops already recorded, she also drops Hot Pepper and it looks like Newborn Sprite is a guaranteed drop.
    I have a feeling that the drops are similar to ivy’s hut.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122