Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ouch. Head off to Support...I know you don't want to but can't hurt to try given you have screenshots.
    Thank you for the advice. I was thinking about submitting a ticket but then lady luck came by my place last night and I got another piggy. And then, to my utter and complete surprise, she sprinkled me with more luck this morning...

Seriously, I am at a complete loss for words

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "I really should be buying some lottery tickets!"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Double luck! Woohoo! Super happy for you

I am almost done with “Quite the Moo-d Swing”. I have taken four journeys and I did not get the Butcher Pig. On average I will need to expend 100 energy to gather the golden aloe leaves. And it may take another four or more to get it. Is it worth it?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    I am almost done with “Quite the Moo-d Swing”. I have taken four journeys and I did not get the Butcher Pig. On average I will need to expend 100 energy to gather the golden aloe leaves. And it may take another four or more to get it. Is it worth it?

Thanks
    If you're still needing aloe sap for the crafts , I'd say do it. If you have all the sap needed, I say don't. The drops are normally easy to get stuff. Not worth it. And pig drop is rare, rare, rare, rare. Rare random.

Executive Chef
    Congrats, deadpixel! That's a great picture!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If you're still needing aloe sap for the crafts , I'd say do it. If you have all the sap needed, I say don't. The drops are normally easy to get stuff. Not worth it. And pig drop is rare, rare, rare, rare. Rare random.
    Thanks. I will stop the journeys.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I had something similar yesterday too: finished all 3 daily faeirie goals, placed the chests on my board to chop, rollback removes the 3 chests and resets the goals. The energy spent to get the vanished chests (4 outcroppings, 4 monsters, 10 animals) is still used up and have to start again, but at least the goals are still there. From what I can tell there are specific times of the day when a rollback is more likely to happen, for example when items get released in the market or events start (11 PST?). Just avoid playing at the reset times and you should be fine (just after the rollback that took the faerie chests I got the popups for the market sale, so it supports my theory).
    I disagree;while there are certain times that rollbacks DO occur regularly, one is not "going to be fine" regarding rollbacks at other times. Rollbacks are occurring much more frequently than, say, a year ago and at varied times. I think it's more like "you will almost certainly get a rollback around the Monday Doorbuster time, etc." in addition to other, random ones. S8 staff isn't working at 5am or 9pm PST, or on weekends, yet rollbacks occur during these non-working hours. When events have been glitchy I also expect an increased chance of rollbacks due to fixing the glitch, but the past few months I get them multiple times a day, day in & day out. I am glad to be mostly sitting this one out, rollbacks on top of really sparse Troll Camp drops would have made for stressful playing instead of the usual enjoyable break from RL issues.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I disagree;while there are certain times that rollbacks DO occur regularly, one is not "going to be fine" regarding rollbacks at other times. Rollbacks are occurring much more frequently than, say, a year ago and at varied times. I think it's more like "you will almost certainly get a rollback around the Monday Doorbuster time, etc." in addition to other, random ones. S8 staff isn't working at 5am or 9pm PST, or on weekends, yet rollbacks occur during these non-working hours. When events have been glitchy I also expect an increased chance of rollbacks due to fixing the glitch, but the past few months I get them multiple times a day, day in & day out. I am glad to be mostly sitting this one out, rollbacks on top of really sparse Troll Camp drops would have made for stressful playing instead of the usual enjoyable break from RL issues.
    Agreed. I have been playing for almost 7 months now, and the rollbacks have become more frequent in that time. Also, they do happen at all different times of day and while doing all different types of tasks. They are random and unpredictable, and there is no "safe" time.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    The last two days I have got max 2 from troll camp collections. Just missed again now - definitely not guaranteed. Need 16 more in 11 days and barely getting 1 a day. Random drops are the pits. I won?t use gems ever to speed up a random drop. My luck with this game would not be worth it.
    Lucky you, I’m only getting one drop a day from my troll camp and I’m checking 3 times a day!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Maybe it's a classic case of people who drive at rush hour complaining about the amount of cars and how there seem to be more accidents lately. I do account for the fact that as I progress in the game, expand to new areas and have more items on the board, including walkers, loading etc will take longer and may generate more glitches. But I'm a glass half full sort of person

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast