Rhino Keeper
    But in other news, I found the perfect companion for our butcher pig 😉
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8F8C74B-811F-4ECC-9B6E-7C204B2ECC34.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	60635

Fashion Designer
    Those 2 pair perfectly together. Nice placement!

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Just upgraded to level 3 and wishing I'd paid more attention to SC's notes: that transition from tent to shack? Not an improvement. I absolutely loved the look of the hospital tent and was even considering keeping it out as decoration (which I almost never do). Quite sad, actually, wishing I'd kept it as a tent and sat this one out, don't even need the rewards, just enjoy the challenge
    Thanks for your feedback! We will look into making a separate tent version of this item available to players.

Executive Chef
    My Milking Cow has a 10 minute timer. Don't know if this is correct, as it says the collection time is 2 hours at the beginning of this thread.

I take back my last post. Looks like someone turned on guaranteed drops at the Troll Camp. Now I can play at a more leisurely pace and enjoy the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Sorry you got caught this event. For future reference, you do get warned in 2 places in your game when the building will change.
    1. The congratulations screen will have an unlock with a picture of what Level 3 looks like.
    2. In the goals screen, look at the picture next to the task to level up the item. It will show what the item will look like at the new level.
    Attachment 60634

Hope this helps for the future!

I am very happy that all 3 levels look complete. If new people can?t finish the event, they will still have a building to keep out in the realm instead of an incomplete ruin. Also, this gives the more advanced players a choice of three looks if they are not interested in the final prize. Thanks S8!
    i've never noticed that it shows what it looks like at the bottom! wow, do i not pay attention
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    But in other news, I found the perfect companion for our butcher pig 😉

Love ❤️ 💕

Executive Chef
    But in other news, I found the perfect companion for our butcher pig ��

Haha boy if this was an event prize, I would have HAD to get this pig just for this bar-b-q! THanks for the pic!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I take back my last post. Looks like someone turned on guaranteed drops at the Troll Camp. Now I can play at a more leisurely pace and enjoy the event.
    It doesn't seem to be guaranteed. I didn't get anything in my last collection just about an hour ago. I'm collecting 3-4 times a day and have only gotten 3 of the event item so far. I'm on my 3rd adventure and crossing my fingers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    It doesn't seem to be guaranteed. I didn't get anything in my last collection just about an hour ago. I'm collecting 3-4 times a day and have only gotten 3 of the event item so far. I'm on my 3rd adventure and crossing my fingers.
    I just collected from the Troll Camp and did not get any Sticky Glue either. The Adventures were good to me. Best of luck!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast