Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Concerning roll backs, my experience is about the same as Kat the First. They seem to happen to me at certain times. I sometimes wonder if a visit by community or neighbor might cause a roll back. But I have no way of testing or proving that theory. Just a thought. Random thought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Maybe it's a classic case of people who drive at rush hour complaining about the amount of cars and how there seem to be more accidents lately. I do account for the fact that as I progress in the game, expand to new areas and have more items on the board, including walkers, loading etc will take longer and may generate more glitches. But I'm a glass half full sort of person
    Haha if I only played at the same times each day, I would consider this! But I play at various times.....sometimes a lot over a few hours, sometimes only logging in to do an Ivy collect, or another "timed" collect....and other than the "obvious" code update times (Monday doorbuster, etc.) where something posted to the game correlates with a rollback, I am seeing more and more rollbacks. Sometimes 2-3 "silent rollbacks" within a 90 second time period! Sometimes I get the energy back, sometimes not. Oh, and "quick collect" no longer functions for me, the game crashes. I think I have only 1 walker, I will double check and remove all, as well as put away some collectable items. I am also deleting deco I don't like or use, to see if that affects things. I don't visit neighbors or Community members unless I must, so if that impacts gameplay I am trying to minimize it.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Lucky you, I?m only getting one drop a day from my troll camp and I?m checking 3 times a day!!
    Not lucky it was two over the two days. Now with less than 9 days to go I still need 11. Just checked again? and no luck. It isn?t even about getting them all by the end of the 9 days, because you need the hospital to be at max drop rate of 25 to get anywhere near the ?major? prize. Everything else is collected.
    As for the adventures, not a lot of luck there either, and definitely no pig.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, S8, for making the Butcher Pig larger. My OCD has been satisfied that he fits in better with the other Pigs. It is now also easier to see the details of his array of smoked meats. We appreciate that you consider our suggestions. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    The Chicken Coop has a 30 minute timer.

Fashion Designer
    Hello.
    I would just like to share with the team that I have had 2 drops from the troll camp in three days. And I spent money and Jewels (which I also spent money on) to get where I am. It doesn’t incentivize me to spend more, which I feel is only fair to reward the work.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by danzplace; 09-24-21 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Misspelled word - apologies.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm a little worried about the troll camp drop too. I purchased two of the bottles to try to move further along, but I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the building in enough time to get the vet.

Executive Chef
    Edme has a 24 hour collection time.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D782017B-933F-4F79-A408-1471CD7483B5.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	60661

Chicken coop is adorabe, but it has NO SHADOWS so it looks weird!

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Hello.
    I would just like to share with the team that I have had 2 drops from the troll camp in three days. And I spent money and Jews (which I also spent money on) to get where I am. It doesn?t incentivize me to spend more, which I feel is only fair to reward the work.
    Thank you.
    you spent WHAT?!?!

sorry kind of funny autocucumber there

btw my guess on rollbacks is the server requests due to Fairy Atrium related mini-quests

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast