Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Yes, he's great, I think the plant has a 7 day timer but it gives me 5 scrolls every time and is very a pretty orange and animated looks like music coming out of it. Love it....
    Nice! I love pretty animated things

Rhino Keeper
    sitting it out but happy for the break
    Last edited by Katnessbella; 09-17-21 at 11:33 PM. Reason: wrong

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry i do not care about deco and would be very disappointed if storm8 does that.unless they added gems to the deco drop or golden nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    Just upgraded to level 3 and wishing I'd paid more attention to SC's notes: that transition from tent to shack? Not an improvement. I absolutely loved the look of the hospital tent and was even considering keeping it out as decoration (which I almost never do). Quite sad, actually, wishing I'd kept it as a tent and sat this one out, don't even need the rewards, just enjoy the challenge

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The picture for the 3rd upgraded building isn't in the guide just yet. I don't think you can tell from the text. I visited neighbors to check out their buildings as I've had 3 misses from the troll camp (and zero from the adventure). Visiting may help to compare upgraded buildings, but I'm sorry that you are disappointed with the change, having wanted to keep the tent.

I'm hoping that I'm not too far behind. I think the building, vet and items in the faerie atrium are quite pretty, so hope I can finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    The picture for the 3rd upgraded building isn't in the guide just yet. I don't think you can tell from the text. I visited neighbors to check out their buildings as I've had 3 misses from the troll camp (and zero from the adventure). Visiting may help to compare upgraded buildings, but I'm sorry that you are disappointed with the change, having wanted to keep the tent.

I'm hoping that I'm not too far behind. I think the building, vet and items in the faerie atrium are quite pretty, so hope I can finish.
    Yeap the 3rd update will transform it into a cottage. The final form is visible on the first page.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Deco droppers are items/ animals/ characters that drop decorations when you collect from them.
    Usually they drop a Wall, Tower, Gate and Path, all in the same theme (winter of Halloween for example). And they usually also have more rare drops like an animal or a bigger decoration.
    The deco droppers don't come around often, but when they do, make sure to try and get one.
    Normal decoration you can buy in the store (usually) has a limit on it. Preventing you from using the same Path in your entire realm.
    But stuff that drops from deco droppers don't have such limitations.. you can have hundreds of the same Paths for example. (which gives much more freedom when decorating)
    I don't think we can discuss it in more detail here because it is off topic, but just remember they are AWESOME
    Thank you for your answer!! I will DEFINITELY be on the look out for that.

Fashion Designer
    I think I'm going to keep the animal hospital as a tent as well. I like it better than the little house. I'm not a real fan of the half-horse character so I'm not going to struggle to get her either. I like the chicken coop, milking cow, and Sniffles so it's basically the Fairie Atrium for me on this event. That's ok though. I'm still worn out from the Card event Whew!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Just upgraded to level 3 and wishing I'd paid more attention to SC's notes: that transition from tent to shack? Not an improvement. I absolutely loved the look of the hospital tent and was even considering keeping it out as decoration (which I almost never do). Quite sad, actually, wishing I'd kept it as a tent and sat this one out, don't even need the rewards, just enjoy the challenge
    Sorry you got caught this event. For future reference, you do get warned in 2 places in your game when the building will change.
    1. The congratulations screen will have an unlock with a picture of what Level 3 looks like.
    2. In the goals screen, look at the picture next to the task to level up the item. It will show what the item will look like at the new level.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6942F763-C589-4149-A01D-D6959B5C8731.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	60634

Hope this helps for the future!

I am very happy that all 3 levels look complete. If new people can’t finish the event, they will still have a building to keep out in the realm instead of an incomplete ruin. Also, this gives the more advanced players a choice of three looks if they are not interested in the final prize. Thanks S8!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 09-18-21 at 08:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you kindly for your advice SW, you're an awesome guide 😊
    It's my fault for not paying attention. The sneak peek screens did indeed include the hospital looking like a cottage, I just assumed they'd chosen a different look when the tent showed up at the start of the event and was quite pleased with the change in artwork. You're right, it's brilliant that the intermediate levels actually look like something other than a pile of junk. Pity I can't undo the upgrade, never a rollback when we need one 😂

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast