Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    SylvanSanctuary, your animal hospital arrangement is adorable.

And I'm such a goof....(earlier.....) "I'm not sure if I'll be able to fin.....oooooooh, shiny! Are there more?" Someone may as well have yelled, "Squirrel!"
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-23-21 at 11:12 AM.

Pay attention to the number of chest you have checked off in goals vs what you?ve received in inventory.
    I only received 4 chest (haven?t opened any yet) But have 5 checked off in goals..

2- for fangbeast
    1-chickens (although I saw more than one drop from my spring chicks)
    2-from potion shop
    0-from crops (although I saw one drop from some fallora blossoms)

Bummer? bc I was too excited
    I didn?t think to take screenshots but I will for now on bc it may in fact cost me the pet.
    Just wanted to share my experience

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This is fun! I had the best luck (so far - I have only been in one account so far) with chickens, getting some mystery chests from them but no luck with all my piggies.

They misspelled "sheared" as "sheered." As a sheep owner, I hope I can get this cute little sheep for my kingdom.

My first chest was just coins, but my second included a simple feast (YAY!), a wisp lantern, and a Golden Apple, and my third chest was an earth wisp and a golden egg!
    Thanks for flagging the spelling error - the team is aware and looking into it!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Under the get it off your chest goal is the task for collecting from kitchen, magic forge, potion shop and exchange. 5 of these you need to collect from. I have actually collected now more than 5 items but nothing is registering. Anyone else have this problem?
    The only ones that registered were the crafts that I did in the potion shop.

Thank you for the compliment Teika! We got some great items with this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    Pay attention to the number of chest you have checked off in goals vs what you?ve received in inventory.
    I only received 4 chest (haven?t opened any yet) But have 5 checked off in goals..

2- for fangbeast
    1-chickens (although I saw more than one drop from my spring chicks)
    2-from potion shop
    0-from crops (although I saw one drop from some fallora blossoms)

Bummer? bc I was too excited
    I didn?t think to take screenshots but I will for now on bc it may in fact cost me the pet.
    Just wanted to share my experience
    The number in goals is not the number of chests you get but for example the number of Fangbeasts you fought. To get that number to increase for the goal you will have to harvest 10 plots of wheat.

1st line will only count Fangbeasts you fight
    2nd line will only count pigs
    3rd line will only count Potion Shop crafts
    4th line will only count wheat

We can get chests from many other places as you see. I think S8 was trying to give us a place to start.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh the sheered sheep is so cute!The animation is adorable!Many thanks S8 for this and Good Luck to everyone trying to get one for their kingdom!

Executive Chef
    The Mystery Chests count as cleared rocks for the faeries. And I am thrilled with the Fangbeasts trigger rate! Just planted a ton of Aspen trees…

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If you've got the earthen potion in the potion shop, it takes 6 minutes. I think newer players probably won't have unlocked it yet.

I got about 10 chests from brown ducks, Franken pigs, flying pigs, pink flamingos.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Under the get it off your chest goal is the task for collecting from kitchen, magic forge, potion shop and exchange. 5 of these you need to collect from. I have actually collected now more than 5 items but nothing is registering. Anyone else have this problem?
    That is a hint to help guide players to sources where they can find the Mystery Chests. Hope this helps!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast