Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ronja, do you have the mummy fang pup?? Best Halloween deco dropper ever.

The troll camp not being a guaranteed drop for this event is such a bummer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Ronja, do you have the mummy fang pup?? Best Halloween deco dropper ever.

The troll camp not being a guaranteed drop for this event is such a bummer.
    No, I don't have the Mummie Fang Pup (alas!), but I do have 'The Witchiest Workshop' and 'Billy the Skelly' who both also drop Halloween stuff like Spooky Wall, Gate, Tower and Path, Ivy's Broom.
    Ow, and I have 2 Vampire Tomb's who drop Halloween deco's (when they feel like it )

I agree with the Troll Camp, I hate random drops, especially for bottleneck items.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-17-21 at 06:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Just wanted to report that besides regular stables my haunted stable also dropped sable cloth giving me 3 sources but alas once again the noble stable is left out with no drops of stabile ape .
    Note to self: Purchase if go on sale 1. Love Shack. 2. Haunted Stable. LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

And deco droppers are the BEST! Even if I'm chockfull of a certain deco, I keep collecting.
    For example, the Tidegate Lv 10 drops baby Jellyfins and it makes me SO happy to see them drop, even though I have more than I can ever use/need..
    And the (super rare) Winter Mink drop from the Snowkid.. Love it!
    It's such a shame S8 doesn't give us the opportunity to acquire them more often.
    Hi what are deco droppers?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Off topic but as I see this issue all the time, here is the solution again. Hope it helps!

You can get rid of the question marks which should be apostrophes by turning off smart punctuation on your device.

Go to Settings, General, Keyboard and turn off Smart Punctuation.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-17-21 at 09:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Anyone else planning to sit one out? From the looks of it, the prizes aren't anything I really need? Maybe I'm missing something?
    If this was a Storybook Event, I would have done it. But with the rollbacks from Ivy and inability to do adventures to potentially make up for that the last event, PLUS random Troll Camp drops again on this one, I am not engaging. I will do the daily Faerie Chest tasks but that's it. I probably would have done this one if the Troll Camp drops were guaranteed. The last event was just too demanding, to then segue into a demanding Community Event. It's too much work, less fun. And I am disinclined to rewards numerous rollbacks on event-necessary long timer items by spending $. I am willing to spend money when I want something but have limited playing time for an event, to ensure I finish, but not when I feel I am "forced" to because the game software is wonky.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi what are deco droppers?
    Deco droppers are items/ animals/ characters that drop decorations when you collect from them.
    Usually they drop a Wall, Tower, Gate and Path, all in the same theme (winter of Halloween for example). And they usually also have more rare drops like an animal or a bigger decoration.
    The deco droppers don't come around often, but when they do, make sure to try and get one.
    Normal decoration you can buy in the store (usually) has a limit on it. Preventing you from using the same Path in your entire realm.
    But stuff that drops from deco droppers don't have such limitations.. you can have hundreds of the same Paths for example. (which gives much more freedom when decorating)
    I don't think we can discuss it in more detail here because it is off topic, but just remember they are AWESOME

New Resident
    I only got the first day of the daily Faerie Chest tasks. Are they coming every day in this event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott View Post
    I only got the first day of the daily Faerie Chest tasks. Are they coming every day in this event?
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! Yes, we will get the daily Faerie Chest tasks. I think that you have to wait around 24 hours from when you did them the last time before it will trigger the next day's tasks to open.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Congrats on awakening Clover!
    I need 40 Scrolls more (and have to awaken Jarath too after that, I missed some scrolls in the beginning)
    I love all the students/ people you can awaken are unlocking storylines. I'm especially looking forward to Clover's because his storyline unlocks a plant that has a chance to drop more scrolls.. (if I read correctly that is.. )
    Yes, he's great, I think the plant has a 7 day timer but it gives me 5 scrolls every time and is very a pretty orange and animated looks like music coming out of it. Love it.

Also, thanks for the hint about the ? marks, SW, they have annoyed me for years, hope I've done it right.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast