Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    With the math at 1st page. I dont think i can complete the goals in time.

Has anyone try the 4h castle quest? I missed it today, though that i have to reach higher goal level to wake sniffles
    I used an old template, so the figures are a bit high. Page #1 updated.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Are there really scrolls in this? I read it somewhere but can’t find it again.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    With the math at 1st page. I dont think i can complete the goals in time.

Has anyone try the 4h castle quest? I missed it today, though that i have to reach higher goal level to wake sniffles
    Are you a new player? You mentioned needing more levels. I'm not sure what level is needed to spawn Sniffles but he comes from farmhouses. The 4 hour adventure in the castle will sometimes (very rare) give a rare item, but can give items needed for the event's crafts. It's difficult to chop enough resources to send it off, but it's doable to send at least a few times. If you are new, I highly recommend working on the faerie atrium items, and collecting from the vet's tent as close to every two hours as possible to get some community rewards.

I hope the adventure is helpful as so far I have zero for two collections from the troll camp. Is anyone else having this problem?

And thank you Spiritwind for the note on the unusual drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    .... I hope the adventure is helpful as so far I have zero for two collections from the troll camp. Is anyone else having this problem?...
    Ouch, not a good start.
    I've collected 2 times as well and got a drop from both of them.
    I hope your luck turns and you get some extra from Adventures.

I?m drawing a blank what drops medicine boxes for the community event portion

Rhino Keeper
    Ronja, I agree, a deco dropper would be amazing!!
    I do love that the last event had scrolls, I got to unlock professor clover, so I feel bad being unenthusiastic about this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m drawing a blank what drops medicine boxes for the community event portion
    The main source of the Medicine Boxes is the Ye Ol' Animal Hospital. It drops 1 to begin with, but the drops increase the more you upgrade it (to 25 per collection when fully upgraded)
    Follow the 'Quite the Moo-d Swing' Goals and collect from the Animal Hospital whenever you can.
    The Faerie Chests will also drop some Medicine Boxes. (see the Daily Goals 'A Faerie Dire Situation' in your Goalbook)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Ronja, I agree, a deco dropper would be amazing!!
    I do love that the last event had scrolls, I got to unlock professor clover, so I feel bad being unenthusiastic about this event.
    Congrats on awakening Clover!
    I need 40 Scrolls more (and have to awaken Jarath too after that, I missed some scrolls in the beginning)
    I love all the students/ people you can awaken are unlocking storylines. I'm especially looking forward to Clover's because his storyline unlocks a plant that has a chance to drop more scrolls.. (if I read correctly that is.. )

And deco droppers are the BEST! Even if I'm chockfull of a certain deco, I keep collecting.
    For example, the Tidegate Lv 10 drops baby Jellyfins and it makes me SO happy to see them drop, even though I have more than I can ever use/need..
    And the (super rare) Winter Mink drop from the Snowkid.. Love it!
    It's such a shame S8 doesn't give us the opportunity to acquire them more often.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-17-21 at 05:27 AM.

Just wanted to report that besides regular stables my haunted stable also dropped sable cloth giving me 3 sources but alas once again the noble stable is left out with no drops of stabile ape .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Just wanted to report that besides regular stables my haunted stable also dropped sable cloth giving me 3 sources but alas once again the noble stable is left out with no drops of stabile ape .
    That's good to know!
    I hope I remember when it ever goes on sale again.. super handy to have another source for events like this.

I can see from the first page that we need a total of 22 bandages which will require sticky glues from the troll camp. So why is the troll camp not a guarantee dropper??

Sometimes it feels like the programmers who write the requirements for each event don?t even play the game or really understand whats required to finish these events. But maybe I am misunderstanding and the randomness of the drops is designed to force us to buy the additional sale package with sticky glue in it.
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-17-21 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Taking out all of the apostrophes I put in my post, since the forum is unable to process apostrophes, for some reason

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast