Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    I got 1 chest from 10 Brown Duck, and 9 Chest from 40 Swans... Well I try to spawn fangbeasts, but so far not so lucky.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I know it?s early, but was just curious of the number of chest we possibly could receive.

Thank you s8 for bringing some fun everyone can enjoy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    I know it?s early, but was just curious of the number of chest we possibly could receive.

Thank you s8 for bringing some fun everyone can enjoy!
    I have the same question. Actually, I have a lot of questions about this exciting mini-event or side goal, whatever you want to call it. It says 7 days. Does that mean that we have 7 days to complete it, or that it will happen every day for the next 7 days, just like the atrium tasks?

Is there a limit to the number of chests we can receive?

It sounds like we can collect from just about any farm animals, not just chickens, pigs, and sheep, is that correct? And the same for crops?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have the same question. Actually, I have a lot of questions about this exciting mini-event or side goal, whatever you want to call it. It says 7 days. Does that mean that we have 7 days to complete it, or that it will happen every day for the next 7 days, just like the atrium tasks?

Is there a limit to the number of chests we can receive?

It sounds like we can collect from just about any farm animals, not just chickens, pigs, and sheep, is that correct? And the same for crops?
    I just collected from 20 carrots (I am desperately searching for fangbeasts who seem to have left the building lately) and got none. I've also had none from about 20 cows.

Do most of the chest just hold coins or does every one also drop some item(s)?

I have had an occasional golden egg and apple but the rest have only dropped coins of varying amounts, 5,000 being the largest.

No black flags so far.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I got a chest from clearing a rocky outcropping. I was trying to trigger a fangbeast. 200 coins from the chest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Do most of the chest just hold coins or does every one also drop some item(s)?

I have had an occasional golden egg and apple but the rest have only dropped coins of varying amounts, 5,000 being the largest.

No black flags so far.
    The majority of my chests just held coins. There were a few though that delivered other things like Trade Tickets or pets.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My take on this fun side goal is that you have 7 days to find, craft, grow and then collect and chop the mystery chests. There is no limit noted on the back on the inventory card for number of mystery boxes you can find, so it's probably limited only by your energy consumption to find the boxes. The goal said that fangbeasts and direboars might drop boxes, but I've not spawned anything else yet to see if monsters are limited to just these 2 or not. Any crop works too. It's like an Easter Egg hunt! have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    So far I had three chests:

Sheered sheep
    Baby dragon
    Nothing (maybe I missed a black flag)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    So far I had three chests:

Sheered sheep
    Baby dragon
    Nothing (maybe I missed a black flag)

Ooooo baby dragon. Now this is fun. Enjoying this while playing is giving me extra smiles.

Thanks s8.