Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thank you HungryGoblin, I will give that a try.
    Incidentally, once you have the toadstool potion shops, is there a way to revert back to the original?

Also I just got two chests collecting from my kitchens, but still nothing registered in the goal. 0/5.
    I think you would have to sell your toadstool potion shop and then buy the regular potion shop in the market.

Collecting chests from kitchens does not count in the goal. Only completing crafts in the potion shops will count toward that part of the goal. The goal is not how many chests are completed, but how many times you do the required task.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Hi everyone. This is a great surprise addition, thank you team lava. Does anyone know if the chest drops stop after getting the 5 each of the goal requirements? I’m having fun trying the chests, but only have one goal item still required.

Fashion Designer
    They continue - enjoy!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but after I finished the new event, I found the sheared sheep in a mystery chest. Has anyone found one without having completed the mystery chest task? Has anyone won more than me sheared sheep?

Thank you!!!! I’m sure glad to hear that because I forgot what I was doing and just got the last one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but after I finished the new event, I found the sheared sheep in a mystery chest. Has anyone found one without having completed the mystery chest task? Has anyone won more than me sheared sheep?
    Despite a bit of confusion at the start, I was able to finish the book goal, but the chest from that only dropped coins. Coins from 199 to 5000 (once) are the most common. Didn’t keep track but maybe chopped 50. Gold apple and egg, a good number of wisp lanterns, a trade ticket, and some black flags, wisps I think.Best source of chests seems to be geese, ducks, and chickens. Eggs can make noodles and ice cream, so they’re not wasted. Also collecting from them spawns fangbeasts. Just did a round of collecting and ended up with 9 chests and yea! Got 2 sheared sheep. And it is shear with an A. Sheer with 2 Es is see through. Think they make a fun addition to my sheep pasture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3373A66B-578F-424D-9A3F-11F28ADC974F.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	60685

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I have two sheared sheep. I have not completed the mystery chest task yet.
    (Yes it has an a in it now, but I'm pretty sure I saw it with ee somewhere yesterday.)

Executive Chef
    I got my first Sheared Sheep in the third chest, so I don't think it's related to finishing the Goal.
    I found 4 so far, no other pets yet. (someone mentioned getting a baby Dragon )

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone finding it harder and harder to replace golden nuggets being used up in this event? Maybe it's the luck of the draw (and I'm very unlucky at this time) but none of my special characters have been dropping like they used to nor the mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Despite a bit of confusion at the start, I was able to finish the book goal, but the chest from that only dropped coins. Coins from 199 to 5000 (once) are the most common. Didn’t keep track but maybe chopped 50. Gold apple and egg, a good number of wisp lanterns, a trade ticket, and some black flags, wisps I think.Best source of chests seems to be geese, ducks, and chickens. Eggs can make noodles and ice cream, so they’re not wasted. Also collecting from them spawns fangbeasts. Just did a round of collecting and ended up with 9 chests and yea! Got 2 sheared sheep. And it is shear with an A. Sheer with 2 Es is see through. Think they make a fun addition to my sheep pasture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3373A66B-578F-424D-9A3F-11F28ADC974F.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	60685
    Aww, I love your sheep pasture! Looks like you also have a poultry pen and a cow corner. I wish my kingdom was organized. It?s always a huge mess. All 4 of my kingdoms are messy. I?m not a good decorator.