Thread: Essence not increasing after disenchanting

Rhino Keeper

Essence not increasing after disenchanting

I noticed after disenchanting a Social dragon, that my essence had not increased by 40. It?s stuck at the old total from the previous disenchantment. I started disenchanting an Angel dragon before I noticed this. I?ve taken pictures of both evolving den and my Essence total from the Codex so if I don?t see an increase of 100 in 2 days or so,I?m opening a ticket with S8.

Anyone else have this issue? I?m so close to getting enough essence for an ultra rare, I don?t want this to be for nothing.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I noticed after disenchanting a Social dragon, that my essence had not increased by 40. It?s stuck at the old total from the previous disenchantment. I started disenchanting an Angel dragon before I noticed this. I?ve taken pictures of both evolving den and my Essence total from the Codex so if I don?t see an increase of 100 in 2 days or so,I?m opening a ticket with S8.

Anyone else have this issue? I?m so close to getting enough essence for an ultra rare, I don?t want this to be for nothing.
    I was able to disenchant my Social Dragon and did receive the 40 Essence for disenchanting. If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please make sure you submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature