Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Time Lost Treasures - 2021 Sep 15

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Is there a second Leaderboard starting today? Some of the pop ups suggest so but I don't see any 'menu' for either a LB, WE or a Tales event

    ETA: Ok so I'm getting a flurry of repeating pop ups regarding LB points which appear to be from the event that just ended. There's definitely a glitch in the Matrix right now, lol

    I don't know whats going on but I think its messed up..should not be another Leaderboard..

  2. #12
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Is there a second Leaderboard starting today? Some of the pop ups suggest so but I don't see any 'menu' for either a LB, WE or a Tales event

    ETA: Ok so I'm getting a flurry of repeating pop ups regarding LB points which appear to be from the event that just ended. There's definitely a glitch in the Matrix right now, lol
    Yeah same, I was like b...but we *just* finished it...@__@ (Oh, and super glad to officially have you on my island f-list! I've been meaning to add some of you guys forever, but keep saving it for later, and then...haha)

  3. #13
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yeah same, I was like b...but we *just* finished it...@__@ (Oh, and super glad to officially have you on my island f-list! I've been meaning to add some of you guys forever, but keep saving it for later, and then...haha)
    LOL, glad to connect with you too
    Island Name: Amer Island

    1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Is there a second Leaderboard starting today? Some of the pop ups suggest so but I don't see any 'menu' for either a LB, WE or a Tales event

    ETA: Ok so I'm getting a flurry of repeating pop ups regarding LB points which appear to be from the event that just ended. There's definitely a glitch in the Matrix right now, lol
    I am getting the same thing and then the game restarts and it says I have 0 leaderboard points and when I start collecting again the flurry of pop ups start all over again. I have closed and restarted the game several times so definitely a glitch somewhere. Hopefully I will get all the lost points back whenever it gets resolved if it is another leaderboard.

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    I am getting the same thing and then the game restarts and it says I have 0 leaderboard points and when I start collecting again the flurry of pop ups start all over again. I have closed and restarted the game several times so definitely a glitch somewhere. Hopefully I will get all the lost points back whenever it gets resolved if it is another leaderboard.
    That is really weird! I have closed out and gone back in several times, and I am not getting any kind of popups, except when I went in just a few minutes after the last event ended, and it said to breed pink and blue to get the new dragon, which I don't remember the name of it. And I got a popup showing how all the habitats fit together
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  6. #16
    I?ve reported this issue over and the team is looking into it! Thanks!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  7. #17
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    857
    Is the new event called "death by splash screen"? I can't do anything without triggering a heap of splash screens. Aggggghhhh!

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    348
    I just collected Diamondates and qualified for the Global Leaderboard! Wow! /s

    Cute is in the market right now, btw. The common needed for this Leaderboard. Wth?

  9. #19
    The game is totally messed up right now - same thing happening to me as to the above players. If you try to collect on a farm it goes into a flurry of pop ups that takes forever to get through.

  10. #20
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    86
    Still messed up! What?s going on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •