Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somber Dragon - 2021 Sep 14

isn't the Nymph dragon a super rare dragon (18 hours), why am I getting it like it is a common dragon I'm not sure whether to consider myself lucky or not.... the possibility of getting 18 hours is so high as compared to other 4 hours dragon

Executive Chef
    My first try was a super rare 18 hour...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    24 hr fail....
    (using pyramid x dawntree)

Quote Originally Posted by sakurashana3 View Post
    isn't the Nymph dragon a super rare dragon (18 hours), why am I getting it like it is a common dragon I'm not sure whether to consider myself lucky or not.... the possibility of getting 18 hours is so high as compared to other 4 hours dragon
    Yes it is, but for some reason, the dragon we have to breed somehow becomes an Ultrarare-common

Anyway, I introduced Sobek to a common Forest but he was so taken with her that a Somber egg popped out four hours later...

 => 

  

I went with Sobek and Forest because this combination had 20 possibilities compared to the 24 if I had used Yellow with Green. Yes, the failures can be terrible, in the form of Elder, Sunrise, and Caesar, but I felt the possibility of the Egypt element not splitting was quite worth the risk.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-15-21 at 03:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurashana3 View Post
    The good news is that a Nymph dragon can be disenchanted for 40 Essence since it is a super rare.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hey, I just sent you a neighbor request I'm Amer Island

It seems like Green & Yellow is the most recommended combo to use, but I don't have any data on whether two Egypt & Green dragons will produce Somber. Currently there's no single element Egypt dragon so it's a bit up in the air.

Good news is that we can Craft this dragon in the Spell Shop if necessary.
    Ah, will add you next time I launch the app! I literally just closed it haha

But yeah, seriously thank the stars we can craft it for these. Now, only if it were the same for the Tales...*sigh*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hey, I just sent you a neighbor request I'm Amer Island

It seems like Green & Yellow is the most recommended combo to use, but I don't have any data on whether two Egypt & Green dragons will produce Somber. Currently there's no single element Egypt dragon so it's a bit up in the air.

Good news is that we can Craft this dragon in the Spell Shop if necessary.
    I got my somber dragon by breeding 2 egypt & green dragon in 1st attempt..
    . Thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12