Thread: Monster cards

Monster cards

I don?t know if it?s a bug/issue but when I try to collect Monster cards, the game sends me to the sawmill. I?ve only collected one there in 2 days!
    I?ve tried several places but never get one. Can someone help, please. I need 4 for this. 😿

Please refer to the link to the event thread here. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-13-21 at 03:37 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    I don?t know if it?s a bug/issue but when I try to collect Monster cards, the game sends me to the sawmill. I?ve only collected one there in 2 days!
    I?ve tried several places but never get one. Can someone help, please. I need 4 for this. ��
    You don't get the cards from the sawmill - just the one you already have. Look at your side goal - this is where you need to find the other 3 cards you're missing.
    * Find a Furry Beast Card (What have you seen by the Sawmill?) 1 (from the Sawmill)
    * Find a Stink Rat Card (The white flowers smell the best!) 1 (from White Trillium flower)
    * Find a Brutal Hog Card (Hogs love shiny jewels, don't they?) 1 (from the Jeweler)
    * Find a Rock Foe Card (Even a small rock pile can be an obstacle.) 1 (chop a rock pile)

As HungryGoblin says, please read the first page goals in the thread linked above as all of the card places are listed there. Unless you've been collecting from Ivy and have pretty much all of her cards for the final upgrade (to get Marnie), you're not going to make it to the end....