Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bingo challenge bug

Executive Chef
    Well, maybe I jinxed myself by replying to this thread. Lo and behold, I am not caught in my own bingo loop, and it is only the first day of bingo for this whole week.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I can certainly empathize. This has only happened to me about 3 times, but it is so frustrating. One time I was finally up in the Gold League - I am almost never in that league. I was doing pretty well and on course to win some good prizes, when boom! Bingo loop. Never got out of it and slipped all the way down into the no prize zone and, of course, back to the Silver League the next week.
    This is what happened to me with this last one, was doing well, and I am in Gold League, dropped all the way down to 18..no prize but still in same league..and it was the third time it happened within a month..one time I actually managed to get out of the loop, but it doesn't work all the time..I am worried everytime a new bingo starts..wondering when is a looping going to happen..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well, maybe I jinxed myself by replying to this thread. Lo and behold, I am not caught in my own bingo loop, and it is only the first day of bingo for this whole week.
    That is exactly what happened to me this last bingo..only got three challenges done, then the looping began, however, after the night reset, the next day my bingo was free , got going again, then got into another looping until it was over, didn't fix itself a second time..
    Maybe you will be lucky and get yours back after reset....fingers crossed for you
    Last edited by orson32; 04-21-22 at 09:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this is far beyond ridiculous, now have I not only been locked out of game but am stuck in the fourth bingo loop this month and from before..guess I won't be doing bingo anymore..whats the point, glad I didn't waste any gold this time because S8 won't reimburse a penny.

Rhino Keeper
    I just can't win with the bingo challenge, I get in a loop in Gold league,get bumped down to Silver league, had one successful round there , now stuck in a loop in this league, so guess its down to Bronze league next and at this rate I will be in Timber league in a few weeks..so annoying and so frustrating..when, when, when will this ever get fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12