Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Happy Harvest - 2021 Sep 09 (15 Days)

Just finished Happy Harvest goal and I really like the Fondue Fountain! Waiting to see if the goal prizes, ovens and recipes are still there after reset. When the new goal starts everything always disappears as if never having done goal. Any idea how long it will take support to fix the issue?

Just finished the Happy Harvest goal too. Fountain is nice decor for fall theme.

I do hope support will fix the problem all of us are having with the goals. I have the same issue.

Started after completing Starry Start goal, again with Wood Fired goal and now Start Learning goal. All my goal prizes, Ovens and recipes are locked even though I completed the goals. Goal prizes I put in storage are locked and now I can't display them. Very frustrating!

Can someone please flag this issue over to support? A lot of us are having this issue. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweettreatsbakery View Post
    Just finished Happy Harvest goal and I really like the Fondue Fountain! Waiting to see if the goal prizes, ovens and recipes are still there after reset. When the new goal starts everything always disappears as if never having done goal. Any idea how long it will take support to fix the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrysweetgirl View Post
    Just finished the Happy Harvest goal too. Fountain is nice decor for fall theme.

I do hope support will fix the problem all of us are having with the goals. I have the same issue.

Started after completing Starry Start goal, again with Wood Fired goal and now Start Learning goal. All my goal prizes, Ovens and recipes are locked even though I completed the goals. Goal prizes I put in storage are locked and now I can't display them. Very frustrating!

Can someone please flag this issue over to support? A lot of us are having this issue. Thanks.
    If you've had previously unlocked goal items suddenly lock again after the goal was completed, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123