Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happy Harvest - 2021 Sep 09 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    The 'fondue fountain' isn't bad, I actually do like this one best unlike the constant repeat patterns we've had.

I think if S8 hadn't put the 'fountain' in the name it would've been better received.

I also do like the 'pretzel display' & ' bikefest' but not a fan of the rest of items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    This fountain does not look that bad so I will not complain about it.

The theme...there is not one. It says *Happy Harvest* but the stuff is not harvesty...and the stuff does not go together. It could just as easily have been titled *Circus Time* or *Fun With Figs*.

I think they were going for Oktoberfest and then decided not to use that title. It would have been MUCH more appropriate.

Kind of Blah. Have to see how the recipes go.

Actually not that boring as last goal. The fountain is boring but I’m glad that it has some changes, at least it’s not that boring compared to last goal so I’m okay with that.

Also the side goal prize is good, the side decorations of the main is ok too so not disappointed.

But I do hope the main goal prize could be something that’s not related to fountain…

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    This fountain does not look that bad so I will not complain about it.

The theme...there is not one. It says *Happy Harvest* but the stuff is not harvesty...and the stuff does not go together. It could just as easily have been titled *Circus Time* or *Fun With Figs*.

I think they were going for Oktoberfest and then decided not to use that title. It would have been MUCH more appropriate.

Kind of Blah. Have to see how the recipes go.
    Oktoberfest is what I first thought too but since kids play these games too, I guess S8 gave it a more friendly title.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they will not give us a ghost fountain in Halloween goal

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210912-025658_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	358.1 KB 
ID:	60609

Is this new? Or is it a bug?

The lack of creativity with the continuous use of fountains is mind-boggling! Storm8, please try harder.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8 for the mini goal in October please bring the monster oven. That oven have been locked for many years now and I would like to buy a few more. The monster oven have really good recipes to cook like Franken Cupcakes. I have been collecting materials to build that oven for awhile hoping that one day you guys bring it back.

It seems that I might be the only one that actually likes the fountains. Although I think a lot of them need more variety. Some just look too similar.
    I would actually welcome a Halloween themed fountain.
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 09-12-21 at 03:38 PM.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    I hope they will not give us a ghost fountain in Halloween goal
    I would love a Halloween fountain. That?s the only time I would want a fountain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast