Thread: Anyone know Dire Boar milk drop rate after the "dire boar" goals are finished?

Executive Chef

Anyone know Dire Boar milk drop rate after the "dire boar" goals are finished?

I have been trying to spawn a lot of Dire Boars lately for the milk, to craft the piglets. I am noticing I haven't been getting any milk after defeating them. Could this be an event related glitch? I crafted 3 piglets previously no problem during the "heavy dire boar spawning" part of the goalbook my first few years playing, then stopped trying to spawn them for a few years. Now that I am trying to get the milk, it isn't dropping.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    I don't really check, but the dire boar piglet is one of the very rate craft I do. Milk is a very rare drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I have been trying to spawn a lot of Dire Boars lately for the milk, to craft the piglets. I am noticing I haven't been getting any milk after defeating them. Could this be an event related glitch? I crafted 3 piglets previously no problem during the "heavy dire boar spawning" part of the goalbook my first few years playing, then stopped trying to spawn them for a few years. Now that I am trying to get the milk, it isn't dropping.
    Technically, if they are dire "boars," they won't have milk, anyway. That would be dire "sows."

I'm sorry, I know that doesn't help, and this all just dawned on me after months of playing. It's just one of those weird things, like the roosters and male ducks that give us eggs.

I will note that I just assumed that we got a milk every time we defeated a boar, but I just had my goal to craft my first piglet, and I was surprised and disappointed to find that I didn't get milk when battling each time (I noticed because I knew I only needed 2 more milk, so I battled boars and assumed I would have enough milk, and there wasn't any more), so I am wondering if it is, indeed, a glitch somehow related to the event, since this just happened to me in the last few days. I did get the tusks, but no milk.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I don't really check, but the dire boar piglet is one of the very rate craft I do. Milk is a very rare drop.
    I'm in the same boat; maxed out most of the other baby crafts but only have TEN dire piglets. Ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    IDK if it's the POTP or what, but I finally got a milk the other day! It seems like I needed to battle mmm 10 or so, to get 1 milk to drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx