Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Definitely not years and hopefully not months, but I can't provide a definitive timeline other than as soon as possible. There's additional polishes like compatibility with iPhone screens that need to be included as well. Our team is working hard. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate the patience of all Caretakers impacted. As soon as there's news to share, we'll pop in and update. Thanks again for your diligence and we hope to resolve this very soon.
    Oh no definitely not YEARS, uh what date was this posted? Oh yeah Jan 17, 2023 which according to my calendar was over a year ago. Not blaming Elsa but it's BEYOND obvious that S8 doesn't care enough about fixing Dragon Story. My iPad has been locked out for THREE YEARS now. If I hadn't originally played on Android I couldn't play at all.

I'm stubborn which is why I still play but definitely losing interest & online as little as possible to get stuff done. It's become more drudgery than enjoyable.

Definitely not years but it’s been 2 years for me. Can anyone explain why it is taking so long? Just promise of someday it’ll be fixed.

Are we able to have an actual update to this? Like others, I'm unable to log in.

Fashion Designer
    I started this account February 2023, so just under a year ago. In that time, I have reached level 138. I have tons of dragons and habitats. Now I am having more and more problems logging into my account. I am 100% convinced that this is linked to the number of dragons and habitats we have on our islands and nothing else, really. Just quantity. I'm trying to disenchant some dragons for essence, but it takes so long. I bred 6 or 7 Elder dragons during the recent "breed green and white" debacle - I like to disenchant Elders (even thogh they are super cute) because they give 40 Essence each, but it takes 27 hours to evolve each one and 12 hours to disenchant. I know that realistically we should be able to d/c 2 dragons per day, but depending on when you start - meh - I only usually manage to get one done per day.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I am having trouble logging in to my game. The music plays but it won?t log me in to play. I have deleted and reinstalled many times. But it doesn?t work. Is there a fix for this

This has been going on for years. I heard complaints but I have been locked out for 6 months. I was a 10 year player and spent money but once I hit a certain number of gold producing dragons and did not need to buy gold I was locked out. I just wish storm 8 would announce this game is done and let us move on. I don?t believe they are workin on this

I think it?s time to retire this game folks. It?s been 2 years since I?ve logged in and there doesn?t seem to be any fixing it. Maybe the corporate heads can send me a notice when it?s fixed and I might start playing again.

Why do words that have an apostrophe in them not come out correct in these threads.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Why do words that have an apostrophe in them not come out correct in these threads.
    It's a setting on your phone's keyboard - open Settings>General>Keyboard and toggle off 'Smart Punctuation' which will stop it from happening.

Rhino Keeper
    I am an over 10 yr player..got locked out a long while back on ipad but am able to play on android phone..it is decent playing but I missed my larger screen size
    Recently acquired a newer android tablet and can play all levels of the game with ease..so far..just waiting for the shoe to drop as I never thought there would be such a major game issue on my ipad
    And the bonus part of playing on android..NO ADS.