Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Farm Supplier
    I was able to borrow an iPad for a while (iOS 15.5) - not sure if this info helps, but it seems when logged into my lvl 52 account I am having 0 issues visiting level 200 islands. So those that end up not able to log into their island, then not able to visit the island if they log into a lower level island - are you guys using the same device to do this?

I wonder if unecessary data is being saved somewhere on the device. And there is no way to clear the data without factory resetting - seeing as even clearing cache/deleting data does not let you start a new island.

I’m done waiting. Deleted Dragon Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    I was able to borrow an iPad for a while (iOS 15.5) - not sure if this info helps, but it seems when logged into my lvl 52 account I am having 0 issues visiting level 200 islands. So those that end up not able to log into their island, then not able to visit the island if they log into a lower level island - are you guys using the same device to do this?

I wonder if unecessary data is being saved somewhere on the device. And there is no way to clear the data without factory resetting - seeing as even clearing cache/deleting data does not let you start a new island.
    All I know for sure is on my level 200 island I have not been able to get in using my up to date 128 GB storage IPad since early January. I have deleted all of my special habitats that help 4 or more often 5 dragons. Because of that, I have deleted many dragons. I have deleted much, not all of the things that I have accumulated in storage over the years. Even if I had deleted everything that I could have, storage would still be full of stuff that is now useless but cannot be deleted. I don’t claim to have answers and I do believe there is still an honest effort by S8 to solve this problem. I believe the issue is on S8’s end, not on its customers end to solve. There have been a few posts over the months this year about how hard S8 is working on fixing this and thanking us for our patience. Okay, that is all fine and good, but I keep losing good long term neighbors who have just given up hope that they ever will be able to play Dragon Story again. I can play using a 2019 android device, but maybe it is time for a detailed progress report to be posted that would tell us exactly what the problems are and what steps have been taken to try and solve them.

Fashion Designer
    This thread was started over 2 years ago. Seriously, if a company can't fix a problem in 2 years, a problem that directly affects their paying customers and hinders the amount of money that they could be bringing in, are they even a serious company? Most companies that see a problem that reduces the amount of revenue they could be making would work tenaciously to resolve the issue. Maybe they get enough $$ from their other games.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Just checking in to see what the progress is on this issue. I've not been able to log in for at least two years. I'd still like to play again though
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Just checking in to see what the progress is on this issue. I've not been able to log in for at least two years. I'd still like to play again though
    No updates on progress since July, I think? And the update was just "a fix is being worked on".

Still no fix unreal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    This thread was started over 2 years ago. Seriously, if a company can't fix a problem in 2 years, a problem that directly affects their paying customers and hinders the amount of money that they could be bringing in, are they even a serious company? Most companies that see a problem that reduces the amount of revenue they could be making would work tenaciously to resolve the issue. Maybe they get enough $$ from their other games.
    I've been asking the same question over the years.

Executive Chef
    I have been logout DS for 20 months and have no hope of playing again. We all are quite loyal players and I’ve been playing DS since 2012. I hope someday I'll play again. I'm playing on my iPad iOS 17.0.1. And wish to have a game update on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I have been logout DS for 20 months and have no hope of playing again. We all are quite loyal players and I’ve been playing DS since 2012. I hope someday I'll play again. I'm playing on my iPad iOS 17.0.1. And wish to have a game update on it.
    Hey Kami, I have been locked out for 10 months now. Don’t understand why they could fix castle story but can’t fix dragon story.