Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 394

Thread: Help - Game will not load

  1. #61
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    320
    This certainly looks like more than ?a handful? of players to me, plus we?ve already had long term players quit over this issue.

  2. #62
    Just a thought it seems to be level 200 level players having problems. I know I have a lot of useless junk in my storage that I wish I could delete to free up room. Maybe being able to store habitats would help. It’s sad that there are no easy answers for us long time players. I really enjoy the game and don’t want to quit but I think the game is quitting me.

  3. #63
    This is a safe space to vent your frustrations, but I'm also hoping for some details. ^^

    I'm looking for specific dates (don't need times, just dates) on when each of you lost access. If you're intermittently connecting as well, dates of lost access and then gaining it would also help.

    Edit to add: Pretty please don't update your support request unless you have new information to provide. Support records everything we need from your first ticket, unless they specifically ask you to complete actions. They won't be able to give you progress updates other than we are investigating it.

  4. #64
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Just a thought it seems to be level 200 level players having problems. I know I have a lot of useless junk in my storage that I wish I could delete to free up room. Maybe being able to store habitats would help. It’s sad that there are no easy answers for us long time players. I really enjoy the game and don’t want to quit but I think the game is quitting me.
    I intermittently have trouble connecting, and my accounts range from level 141-191, so I?m not even at level 200 yet.

    I would love to be able to store habitats, and we have been asking for a long time for a way to trade some of our unusable materials for some sort of reward, like food or something.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I intermittently have trouble connecting, and my accounts range from level 141-191, so I?m not even at level 200 yet.

    I would love to be able to store habitats, and we have been asking for a long time for a way to trade some of our unusable materials for some sort of reward, like food or something.
    This is helpful info.

    Can you please message me your support ticket number if you submitted one? If you don't have one yet, can you please create a support ticket with a list of your accounts and known dates of loss of access and then pm me your ticket number?

    Note: Don't post your ticket numbers in public. Message them to me privately.

  6. #66
    I haven’t been able to connect the last 3 days. I’m at level 200 and this has been going on for over a month. [removed ticket number]
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-16-21 at 06:12 PM. Reason: removed ticket number

  7. #67
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is helpful info.

    Can you please message me your support ticket number if you submitted one? If you don't have one yet, can you please create a support ticket with a list of your accounts and known dates of loss of access and then pm me your ticket number?

    Note: Don't post your ticket numbers in public. Message them to me privately.
    Next time I have trouble I will submit a ticket. I did not keep a journal of all the times it happened. I was never locked out for more than an hour, though.

  8. #68
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88
    It’s been 3 days for me.

  9. #69
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature
    Is S8 going to do anything to fix the log in problem with Dragon Story? At this point the game is unusable. I haven?t received any valid replies to my support tickets regarding this issue.

  10. #70
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Is S8 going to do anything to fix the log in problem with Dragon Story? At this point the game is unusable. I haven?t received any valid replies to my support tickets regarding this issue.
    There is a lot going on behind the scenes trying to resolve this for you all. You won't get a 'valid reply' because the issue is being investigated. Here's a summary to keep you all in the loop:

    1. update to iOS15 if you haven't already
    2. only send 1 ticket once for each ID you have. Support collates all ticket information for S8 to investigate. Do not update your ticket unless you have additional information you have not previously provided. If your ticket is closed it does not mean that the issue has been fixed and you should not log another one; the issue is still being investigated.
    3. when you do log a ticket, be really specific in the details you provide. eg, what connection types you use, steps you've tried, in-game actions you did before you were stopped being able to play. As much detail as possible about anything.
    4. Elsa has now asked for dates (above)
    5. when you have your 1 ticket number, please send that to Elsa by PM. Do not ever post your ticket number on the forum. Here's a quick link to send a PM to Elsa: click here

    Thanks.

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •