This certainly looks like more than ?a handful? of players to me, plus we?ve already had long term players quit over this issue.
Just a thought it seems to be level 200 level players having problems. I know I have a lot of useless junk in my storage that I wish I could delete to free up room. Maybe being able to store habitats would help. It’s sad that there are no easy answers for us long time players. I really enjoy the game and don’t want to quit but I think the game is quitting me.
This is a safe space to vent your frustrations, but I'm also hoping for some details. ^^
I'm looking for specific dates (don't need times, just dates) on when each of you lost access. If you're intermittently connecting as well, dates of lost access and then gaining it would also help.
Edit to add: Pretty please don't update your support request unless you have new information to provide. Support records everything we need from your first ticket, unless they specifically ask you to complete actions. They won't be able to give you progress updates other than we are investigating it.
Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-16-21 at 01:58 PM.
I intermittently have trouble connecting, and my accounts range from level 141-191, so I?m not even at level 200 yet.
Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon
I would love to be able to store habitats, and we have been asking for a long time for a way to trade some of our unusable materials for some sort of reward, like food or something.
This is helpful info.
Originally Posted by Frostyforest34
Can you please message me your support ticket number if you submitted one? If you don't have one yet, can you please create a support ticket with a list of your accounts and known dates of loss of access and then pm me your ticket number?
Note: Don't post your ticket numbers in public. Message them to me privately.
Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-16-21 at 06:13 PM.
I haven’t been able to connect the last 3 days. I’m at level 200 and this has been going on for over a month. [removed ticket number]
Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-16-21 at 06:12 PM.
Reason: removed ticket number
Next time I have trouble I will submit a ticket. I did not keep a journal of all the times it happened. I was never locked out for more than an hour, though.
Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa
Is S8 going to do anything to fix the log in problem with Dragon Story? At this point the game is unusable. I haven?t received any valid replies to my support tickets regarding this issue.
Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope
There is a lot going on behind the scenes trying to resolve this for you all. You won't get a 'valid reply' because the issue is being investigated. Here's a summary to keep you all in the loop:
Originally Posted by laurelsail
1. update to iOS15 if you haven't already
2. only send 1 ticket once for each ID you have. Support collates all ticket information for S8 to investigate. Do not update your ticket unless you have additional information you have not previously provided. If your ticket is closed it does not mean that the issue has been fixed and you should not log another one; the issue is still being investigated.
3. when you do log a ticket, be really specific in the details you provide. eg, what connection types you use, steps you've tried, in-game actions you did before you were stopped being able to play. As much detail as possible about anything.
4. Elsa has now asked for dates (above)
5. when you have your 1 ticket number, please send that to Elsa by PM. Do not ever post your ticket number on the forum. Here's a quick link to send a PM to Elsa: click here