Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm not sure if this will actually help, but if it does, please share. It'd be a welcome side effect!

--

As for updates, I'm sorry that I don't have any release dates for you. We are testing right now, but there's still a couple of obstacles we're working on. Our team is working hard on this. We know it's been a long journey. Thank you for your support, Caretakers!
    Thank you for this message Elsa. I had just about given up hope. I can play on 2 smaller islands with an IPad but have not been able to play on my main island with my IPad all year. I am fortunate as I have an older android device that I can use on my main island but it is agonizingly slow and I can’t use videos. That would be okay except I have lost touch with many long term neighbors simply because they can’t play the game and it is frustrating. Your message gives me hope that your colleagues and you will finally be able to solve the problem. Thank you.

New Resident
    I use iOS and have been locked out for months! As of today, I am still locked out of the game. It?s becoming very bothersome!

New Resident
    Is there any update as to when I will be able to login to the game again? This is ridiculous that as big as storm8 is, they can’t do something to fix this problem. I have played for years, then all of a sudden I am locked Out? Can I at least get an update?

Sorry but there’s no update It’s a work in progress, but the update is being tested now.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Sorry but there’s no update It’s a work in progress, but the update is being tested now.
    Your report is actually an update, Paul, and I along with many others appreciate this news very much. Thank you!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Paul for update. Missing my dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Thank you Paul I am sure many players did not see Elsa’s post from the 17’th or, for that matter, my post quoting Elsa at the top of this page. It does offer a glimmer of hope
    Last edited by squigglish; 07-25-23 at 09:29 PM.

Hello please help at the News Adventure my. Second Plan to Bread the Dragon is gone i had it and craft the new but Than i Switches off my phone and today ist is gone what Van i do???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    Hello please help at the News Adventure my. Second Plan to Bread the Dragon is gone i had it and craft the new but Than i Switches off my phone and today ist is gone what Van i do???
    Contact Support
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

New Resident
    Has there been another update on when dragon story will be back online for some of us?