Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Definitely not years and hopefully not months, but I can't provide a definitive timeline other than as soon as possible. There's additional polishes like compatibility with iPhone screens that need to be included as well. Our team is working hard. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate the patience of all Caretakers impacted. As soon as there's news to share, we'll pop in and update. Thanks again for your diligence and we hope to resolve this very soon.
    Still waiting it’s now April. Last update was in February. How much longer? It has now been 2 more months since this update. I know, I know no definitive timeline; maybe sometime this year. Forget the polishes just fix the login problem.
    Last edited by puffymagicdragon; 04-25-23 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Grammar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Still waiting it’s now April. Last update was in February. How much longer? It has now been 2 more months since this update. I know, I know no definitive timeline; maybe sometime this year. Forget the polishes just fix the login problem.
    I certainly hope it's before summer in the Northern Hemisphere because no one there should go on vacation before this is fixed in my humble opinion. Though I'm one of the lucky accounts that can log in, it's just not fair for my fellow longtime players that can't. I agree, 20 months of not being able to get into an online game is not cool. If Dragon Story is going by the wayside like Nightclub Story then an announcement should be made going in that direction. People have been patient enough to not be led on. Not being over critical, just keeping it real in the words of comedian Dave Chappelle. We love our game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I certainly hope it's before summer in the Northern Hemisphere because no one there should go on vacation before this is fixed in my humble opinion. Though I'm one of the lucky accounts that can log in, it's just not fair for my fellow longtime players that can't. I agree, 20 months of not being able to get into an online game is not cool. If Dragon Story is going by the wayside like Nightclub Story then an announcement should be made going in that direction. People have been patient enough to not be led on. Not being over critical, just keeping it real in the words of comedian Dave Chappelle. We love our game.
    Hear, hear. My game is taking longer and longer to load and I fear it’s going to glitch out. I’ve warned my gold neighbours that if I’m not sending gold, it’s because of that. What else is there to do?

Still waiting. Why is this taking so long? It’s been over a year and a half.

Wow 8 months of no logging in total BS.
    Some of you it’s been longer so dumb.

It’s been since February 2022 since I could log in. Over a year. No good reason why. Just procrastinating. First they denied the problem. Then they used short staffing as an excuse. Now they are waiting for updates and “polishes” for the last two months. Waiting for another excuse.

Last update was February 21st. It’s May 2. What is taking so long? If it’s not going to be fixed just say so. Not nice to ignore your players.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    It’s been since February 2022 since I could log in. Over a year. No good reason why. Just procrastinating. First they denied the problem. Then they used short staffing as an excuse. Now they are waiting for updates and “polishes” for the last two months. Waiting for another excuse.
    Please stop posting messages insulting our teams. Our responses aren't excuses, they're legitimate efforts to address questions and concerns shared by the community. Our development team, which is facing staffing limitations are working hard on resolving this. Thank you for your patience, but please also remember to be kind.

Initially, there were a very small number of reports and nothing on our end would suddenly lock players out. From previous experience, there was once an ISP network that would block our games during certain hours. So, we started there with troubleshooting.

Over time and investigation, we were able to make improvements that will help players with large boards/data log into the game. Our teams are working on implementing this into Dragon Story. However, there are requirements by the app store that's beyond our control, so those "polishes" can't simply be left out.

As previously shared, when we have an update, we'll be happy to share it. We understand Caretakers want to reunite with their Dragons. We're working on it as quickly as we can. Thank you all for your patience and kindness while we do our best.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    However, there are requirements by the app store that's beyond our control, so those "polishes" can't simply be left out. ......
    When DS was removed from google play store, i was told it did not meet their requirements. Since it seems the same is happening with ios and you are fixing DS to meet those requirements, will you now also fix android to get back into google play store? Please please

And fix the problems why DS does not run on Android 12 or 13. Thank you very very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Miss my dragon. The pandemic is an excuse, a poor one. How many of us didn’t keep work and did what we had todo then and now being front line, those of us that worked from home and kept the small and large companies running.