Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Can’t log in today??? Sent tickets and nothing ever changes. Why can’t we get a answer for this problem?

Farm Supplier

It happen again?.. cant log in

What is going on? Is somebody else have the same problem? I lost 2 days already, I was able to log in Friday nite. Then lost again today at 8pm. I?m in the last battle I already spend gold to speed up and win battles. OMG ANNOYING.

Please contact support using the link in my signature. Thanks!

(Merging this post with the other thread regarding this issue)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Please contact support using the link in my signature. Thanks!

(Merging this post with the other thread regarding this issue)
    This is the problem. When we contract support either nothing happens or it?s fixed for a short period, then we are back to the same problem.

Farm Supplier
    My husband just told me u have been clicking that for 2 hours now and still not working. Maybe it?s time to quit. I said Noooooooo? he said all u do is breed, plant, battle for almost 10 years now. Hahahaha. This is the only game I have. I quit Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion a long time ago. 🤣

My last post disappeared but I have been playing for 9 years and have been locked out since Wednesday.

Rhino Keeper

Can't get into the game either

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I can?t get Dragon Story to connect. All of my other S8 games are working fine. Anybody else having this problem? Any advice? Thanks!
    I've been trying for 2-3 days to get in. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. So we're doing my favorite event. It's really the ONLY one I do. So for two days couldn't collect the food I need to complete the event. I'll never be able to catch up. I'm very disappointed. Hopefully all of us that can't get in, we'll just get the end dragon compensation for not being able to get in. We won't. So I'm losing time in the event, that in most cases you might be able to catch up on, but not getting food is really hurting us, as is not getting our coins (to pay for the food). We won't get anything, just a sorry and not only are we down this, but we're missing getting some dragons.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone. If you've submitted a support ticket, you don't need to update it again. Support is tracking the issue for investigation. Once they have the details they need of your case, you don't need to update your ticket further unless you have new information. Our teams didn't see a cause on our end, but we're still investigating.

This also seems to occur intermittently for those experiencing it. If you're able to enter the game, try storing decorations (flowers, trophies, statues, etc) and if that helps, update your ticket so we can add that to the tracking.

This is not intermittent for me. It started that way but now I can’t get in at all since Wednesday afternoon. I have reinstalled, tried a different internet but nothing seems to work. I am missing out on tales for the first time. I can’t visit my neighbors to let them know why I am not visiting or sending gold.

I am glad I am not the only one having problems. I updated my iPad to 15.1 and that didn’t help. I wonder how many people are actually having a problem and just give up and don’t report it.

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast