Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

I had one but now I can’t get in again lol. Crazy how they ignore us.

It’s been 18 months with still no fix. Every once in a while they give us an update that they can’t give us a date or even an estimate. Then they thank us for our patience. But what choice do we have? We are treated so poorly it makes me sad.

I really wish they would fix the game, I have weeks where I can’t log in and suddenly it behaves it self for a few days.
    Please update the game and fix the login issues

Still waiting for a fix. I think they hope we all will eventually just go away. If they can’t fix it just say so. Not nice to string people along. We are human beings and deserve to be treated respectfully.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope something's done soon. It really saddens me to see so many people not being able to log in. I'm not going to speculate on what I think is being done or not done because too many have been banned for expressing opinions. I just hope something gets done sooner than later. I can just imagine how much money is being lost because of this unfixed issue but, then again, we have still have events we want eliminated and events we want back and those concerns are never listened to no matter how much potential money could be left on the table.

I don’t want to be banned either but it is very hurtful to beg for a fix and to be ignored. It’s very sad.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Still waiting for a fix. I think they hope we all will eventually just go away. If they can’t fix it just say so. Not nice to string people along. We are human beings and deserve to be treated respectfully.
    We've mentioned before that our team is working hard on resolving this as soon as possible. I apologize for not being able to offer a specific timeline and that this has taken so long to address. The update includes more than the fix for this issue, but also includes some requirements like support for iPhone X+ screens and some other tech updates. As soon as I have a significant update to share, we'll be sure to share it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I don’t want to be banned either but it is very hurtful to beg for a fix and to be ignored. It’s very sad.
    I totally understand. From Elsa's update, it sounds like the fix just may be coming sooner than later along with additional technology. Here's hoping there's progression and more creativity in the events as well. I'm personally going to look at what Elsa said with positivity because there were specific things she said regarding tech for the operating system platforms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've mentioned before that our team is working hard on resolving this as soon as possible. I apologize for not being able to offer a specific timeline and that this has taken so long to address. The update includes more than the fix for this issue, but also includes some requirements like support for iPhone X+ screens and some other tech updates. As soon as I have a significant update to share, we'll be sure to share it.
    Thank you for updating us Elsa. Reading into what you're saying it seems like we're getting more than a fix in the next update and it could possibly be even bigger improvements in the game? That's great to see. It also looks like these improvements are coming sooner than later. I tip my hat to you and apologize if any posts I put in here seemed overcritical. Like my Fellow Caretakers who commented in this thread, I love this game, see so much potential in it and it hurts when it seems we're not listened to. You made my day with your post a few hours ago. Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    Just got a brand new Samsung Galaxy something or other (lots of numbers), and it won't open my older games, either. **SO** disappointing. On the plus side, I was able to start a brand new account on this new phone.