Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

I too have been locked out for a year. When it first happened I never dreamed it would be a year and counting. They kept saying they were short staffed and be patient they would make it up to those locked out. That just rings so hollow. Some day they say they will get around to fixing the login problem but they haven’t. I saw a glimmer of hope when they fixed Castle Story but that quickly dimmed. I think it’s mean that they keep stringing us along that some day they will have the time to fix it. Newer players should understand that some day they too will share our fate. I feel so sad

Still no luck login in after a month or so.

In June Castle Story was fixed. It’s now January. When will this be fixed? This year or next or never. This is beyond ridiculous for this to take this long. We have been patient but realistically when will this be fixed?

DS

Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I too have been locked out for a year. When it first happened I never dreamed it would be a year and counting. They kept saying they were short staffed and be patient they would make it up to those locked out. That just rings so hollow. Some day they say they will get around to fixing the login problem but they haven?t. I saw a glimmer of hope when they fixed Castle Story but that quickly dimmed. I think it?s mean that they keep stringing us along that some day they will have the time to fix it. Newer players should understand that some day they too will share our fate. I feel so sad
    I too have been locked out forever and own many gold dragons. There are other better games out there that compensate you for their malfunctions. S8 has bad ethics. Castle sorry steals my gems from me. I shake sometimes and accidentally double hit and lose my gems. Not fair. Other games ask if I want to spend my diamonds or gems. I don?t even know why I play these games I guess it?s because I invested my time and money in them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have now been locked out for 3 weeks. Very frustrating.
    Hi Belbar, I haven't login the DS since April 2022. A lot of dragons in the Storage. Not enough space to expand the island and place the New Habitats. I don't think the Storm8 team is serious about the Old players. Let's hope for the best.

I ask again When will this be fixed? Will it be this year?

Rhino Keeper
    It's astonishing to see a U.S. company not want to make money. Can't make money by shutting out players, smh.

New Resident
    The same is happening to Restaurant Story 2. I know this is not a popular game but it?s not working. I don?t even know where to get help.

I ask again when will this be fixed? Are we talking weeks, months or years? I think we all deserve an estimate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I ask again when will this be fixed? Are we talking weeks, months or years? I think we all deserve an estimate.
    My guess rhymes with "lever."
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.