Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Nightclub Owner
    I was playing just fine and was suddenly kicked out of the game. Been trying everything for the last hour to get back in and nothing is working. Just sent a ticket to support. I wish they would fix this problem once and for all
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Won’t load again. This is getting very frustrating!!! How many tickets do I need to send. It works then it doesn’t. Send another ticket. It works then it doesn’t????

Host(ess)
    For last three days DS is not loading. Other S8 games are working well. Unable to understand the problem. Any clue?

The support team is tracking the issue for investigation.

- If you are able to update your device to iOS 15, please go ahead and do this.
    - If you are able to troubleshoot with your internet service provider, please also try this.
    - If neither of these improve your game connectivity, please contact support using the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Won’t load again for me. Help please if anyone is listening.

Game not loading again. Has been 5 hours. Sent a ticket. Beginning to feel like it’s never coming back.

Farm Supplier

Cant log in

Is there any maintenance going on? I cant log in again since last night. This is getting frustrated. Before was 16 days. I missed a lot. Been playing for so long. Looks like time to say goodbye. 😡

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    Is there any maintenance going on? I cant log in again since last night. This is getting frustrated. Before was 16 days. I missed a lot. Been playing for so long. Looks like time to say goodbye. ��
    If you're experiencing problems with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing problems with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature
    They don’t answer on weekends. I’ll miss the battle arena again. It will end soon and I’m already almost done. ��

Me too. Sent ticket since Wednesday updated daily.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast