Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Executive Chef
    Like my signature says, I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this game. Yes, that was my decision, and yes that was foolish. I have 4 accounts. I am now unable to access 2 of them, and it is more and more difficult to access my third. When I spent the money, I assumed that I would be able to go in and visit and view and enjoy my islands and all the dragons and habitats any time I wanted in the future. The fact that I am now unable to access my islands is beyond disappointing. It's like paying money for an art piece that I think I will be able to enjoy for years to come, and then the person who sold it to me comes and steals it back. Not cool, S8.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

It has been a year now having logging in issues. For the last 5-6 months, no login at all. Tried on iPhone and iPad. Almost given up. I try once in a while because of all the time invested over the last decade. Very frustrating, especially the lack of updates and roadmap.

Farm Supplier
    I have islands full of INVISIBLE DRAGONS,.. it’s been about a month since the game has completely loaded. My daily battles are always invisible. When are you going to update this game. Have been full for 2 years or so….fully expanded. Will not buy new habitats until I have room. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Never had this issue before but now is ridiculous. Is this punishment for requesting shorter times for making marble keys?

Executive Chef
    I have escaped the worst of the log-in issues until now. I've only had minor lock-outs of a few hours, or a day at most (still too much, and not acceptable). My worst log-in issues have been with another S8 game, so this has paled in comparison. However, this latest lock-out is dragging on, and I'm finally going to log a ticket. Reading some of the stories here makes me realise that I could be in for a long wait. Like some of you, I have spent real money on this game, and it's disappointing to see the lack of response to the issues raised.
    Fingers optimistically crossed for us all.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I don't have any news to offer, but just popping in to share that this is still something we're working to reach and resolve as soon as we can. We appreciate the patience and understand the resolution has taken longer than any of us would prefer. Our teams are working hard.

You don't need to file a ticket if you're experiencing the login timeout. Our support staff can't do anything to help for this particular issue. You'll know when a fix is in because it requires an App Store update. This will be the best clue towards a status update.

Still waiting to log in. I think this group has the most patient people since we have been waiting for over a year. Please don’t forget us loyal players who keep checking back in for progress.

Executive Chef
    I was about to have a conniption earlier. I have worked hard this leaderboard event and was in the top 100 for the entire week on 2 of my accounts. I want/need the 250,000 food so that I can complete Dragon Tales. I tried for over 1/2 hour and couldn't get in to one of my accounts. Finally in the very last minute I was able to get in and collect my final points. I ended at number 99 on that account and like 95 or something on my other account. If I had missed out on the extra 150,000 food due to login issues, I would have been seriously upset.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Still waiting to log in. I think this group has the most patient people since we have been waiting for over a year. Please don’t forget us loyal players who keep checking back in for progress.
    Our team is working really hard, Caretakers. Thank you for your immeasurable patience. <3

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was about to have a conniption earlier. I have worked hard this leaderboard event and was in the top 100 for the entire week on 2 of my accounts. I want/need the 250,000 food so that I can complete Dragon Tales. I tried for over 1/2 hour and couldn't get in to one of my accounts. Finally in the very last minute I was able to get in and collect my final points. I ended at number 99 on that account and like 95 or something on my other account. If I had missed out on the extra 150,000 food due to login issues, I would have been seriously upset.
    If y'all don't mind, please keep a private list of things that you missed out on because of this and when it's fixed we'll see what we can do. For brevity, just a list, no detailed story of the how needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Today marks the third time for the new Spin to Win game. In the first 2 times, I have not been able to access the game at all with my IOS device for a few hours before the event. That lasted until about 8 hours after the event ended. Earlier tiday, I was not able to get in so I figured there would be a third Spin to Win. I was right, so I guess it is android until after the event ends I can't believe that I am the only player that this happens to. I also don't claim to know why a seemingly simple event like Spin to Win could make a known issue worse. Still though, it appears that it does. For that reason, until the major issue is resolved, please stop using the new Spin to Win. Thank you