Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    Because new players are spending more $$$ than us old timers who already have mega islands and GPDs. We are not a priority for them.
    Advice: I've been playing the game since release and have managed to avoid this problem by deleting loads of decorations out of my inventory and trading away dragons that I'm not crazy about or duplicate dragons. I stopped expanding when I saw some of my long time player friends have this problem, so I am only halfway through the first marble island and stopped there. So far, my game has been fine for the last year.
    PS Sorry if anyone else has already posted this advice. But we should keep it fresh in the thread to save other islands.
    I have deleted everything that I can from the decorations. I cannot delete the very high number of items from previous events. To date, Storm8 have not done anything to remove them.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I would delete decorations if I could get into the game. I have been locked out since April. Why can’t they stop the events for a little while and concentrate on fixing the game? I would love to see my island again. I don’t understand why this is taking so long to fix. Sell some more ads so you can hire someone to work on this issue. I wonder how the advertisers feel about this? If this was fixed they would have more people seeing their ads.

Executive Chef
    I have usually been able to get in after many tried, sometimes pushing "retry" for an hour, but it seems that I am finally at the point where I just can't get in on my oldest account. All that money and time invested and now wasted!! Even my two lowest level accounts are now at 156 and something like 170 and are having more trouble connecting. UGH!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    This is sooo stupid! Shame on you again S8!!
    I cleared all of my decor and and everything else that could be deleted for the brief time that I was able to login, once again, I was unable too. I then deleted the game and it?s data and re-downloaded the game. Now I can?t even login to the game at level 1. Really S8? Get it together?.Don?t even think about blaming the hardware either. I have the latest and greatest iPhone.

Very frustrating that we can’t get into the game. I wonder how many people are affected by the login problems. I wish they would get rid of all the useless stuff in our inventory that we can’t do anything with. Must not be a very pleasant place to work at right now, meaning S8.

Executive Chef
    It's been months now to resolve bugs matter. And better to remove all of the decor from storage by S8 or tell us how to delete decor and everything else from storage if login again. How long will wait for DS to play again. Chances are slim now. Kindly do some extra effort. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I see new people posting on this thread so the problem is becoming more widespread. We have been waiting since August 2021 for a fix. Every month we get an “update “ saying they aren’t really sure what the problem is and they don’t have the staff or time to fix it. Please just fix the problem. We have been patient enough. Thanks.
    The lockout started yesterday for my husband. So yes, it is getting worse not better.

I wonder if S8 is trying things on their side that does not require game updates and that's causing more issues.i use Android and have been having more problems there too. I visit a neighbor, return home then get kicked out or game goes into real slow respond mode. I get messages often now that DS has stopped or can't open.

This is on Android 8...i have new google pixel 6 phone and cannot load game on that at all or visit my level 200 isle. So with S8 not keeping DS up to date with Android updates, game getting worse there too.

I logged a ticket back in April, I’ve replied again to the email to advise that the issue is still happening
    Such a pain cos when I could get in, I was trying to free up more plots as I was having to sit out events due to not being able to keep the dragons, it would take a month and a half to get enough marble keys to open a new plot.
    That and I’m missing out on the gold from my dragon that gives it
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Rhino Keeper
    I can’t get in the gane since 9 months ago
    Sad part is I had a beautiful island and played since 2012
    I really miss this game

I did the deleting of decorations and duplicate dragons; and it helped. But eventually, I got locked out. Problem has been persisting since October 2021. Recently, I haven?t been able to login for more than 5-6 weeks.