Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Definitely not resolved. I tried to log in for an hour and a half, non–stop (whilst watching tv).

Please **** the Tales until this is fixed
    ...The issue isn't just with Tales anymore..its escalated beyond Tales..
    For me, its an issue every time something ends or starts, like yesterday when bingo ended, wasn't able to get on until todays bingo got going..
    Next it will be when Tales ends and Leaderboard will start next week..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    ...The issue isn't just with Tales anymore..its escalated beyond Tales..
    For me, its an issue every time something ends or starts, like yesterday when bingo ended, wasn't able to get on until todays bingo got going..
    Next it will be when Tales ends and Leaderboard will start next week..
    I've noticed this lately as well. Normally I would have no issues, and I'm a long time player of many, many years. But I started experiencing the failure to load more and more in the past several months. Normally, I would just hit the 'try again' button over and over and over until I would eventually make it in.

But now, it's not even letting me get in AT ALL. I have not been able to load the game ONCE in almost TWO DAYS now. No matter how many times I sit there hitting it over and over and over, while watching Netflix or something. This has become absolutely ABSURD. How has this issue gone unchecked for THIS long, to the point where it's now affecting more and more players, and now it's almost every single day??

Like I said, I've also noticed the trend where, if I eventually do get lucky enough to get it to load, then it's 'stable' enough for the day or at most, several. But as soon as either a new event starts, or 1:30pm rollover time comes, the next time I try loading the game, it goes right back into the 'this is an online game' error.

And we ALL know it is NOT *our* internet connections. Absolutely every single other game I play on my iPad Pro, NEVER has any issues, unlike this game, where it's riddled with bugs and crashes 100% every single time I open the game, if I collect too many coins lawl. The ONLY workaround I have is that I'm lucky enough to have an Android phone, because good luck if you DON'T have any other devices that you can play the game on when you encounter these irritating issues!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    I've noticed this lately as well. Normally I would have no issues, and I'm a long time player of many, many years. But I started experiencing the failure to load more and more in the past several months. Normally, I would just hit the 'try again' button over and over and over until I would eventually make it in.

But now, it's not even letting me get in AT ALL. I have not been able to load the game ONCE in almost TWO DAYS now. No matter how many times I sit there hitting it over and over and over, while watching Netflix or something. This has become absolutely ABSURD. How has this issue gone unchecked for THIS long, to the point where it's now affecting more and more players, and now it's almost every single day??

Like I said, I've also noticed the trend where, if I eventually do get lucky enough to get it to load, then it's 'stable' enough for the day or at most, several. But as soon as either a new event starts, or 1:30pm rollover time comes, the next time I try loading the game, it goes right back into the 'this is an online game' error.

And we ALL know it is NOT *our* internet connections. Absolutely every single other game I play on my iPad Pro, NEVER has any issues, unlike this game, where it's riddled with bugs and crashes 100% every single time I open the game, if I collect too many coins lawl. The ONLY workaround I have is that I'm lucky enough to have an Android phone, because good luck if you DON'T have any other devices that you can play the game on when you encounter these irritating issues!!
    I get kicked out when I?m in the game. That?s how I knew a new Tales has started
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    S8 is saying that it?s been resolved but it has not! Please actions behind words...
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    WHAT.?? Excuse me but its not resolved by any means, before I was usually locked out with my new higher ios device , now since bingo ended yesterday, I am even locked out of my lower ios device which would always load the game until now..what was done to game yesterday??
    Majority of games went down for a little while, so what was resolved was the issue relating to that particular outage caused by a third party and not the general logging in issues that is being posted about in this thread.

Executive Chef
    It's like S8 is telling us that they don't want our money or our loyalty. In retrospect, I'm realizing what a dumb mistake I made a couple days ago. I am collecting all the Rainbow Dragons. I am only missing 4, including Neo Glasswing, which is not breedable or craftable. The only way to get it is to buy it in a value pack, which is an offer this week, so I bought the pack for $30 in my haste to complete my collection. But considering that I am having more and more trouble accessing the game, I probably won't even be able to visit my beautiful Neo Glasswing in a few months. :O
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It's like S8 is telling us that they don't want our money or our loyalty. In retrospect, I'm realizing what a dumb mistake I made a couple days ago. I am collecting all the Rainbow Dragons. I am only missing 4, including Neo Glasswing, which is not breedable or craftable. The only way to get it is to buy it in a value pack, which is an offer this week, so I bought the pack for $30 in my haste to complete my collection. But considering that I am having more and more trouble accessing the game, I probably won't even be able to visit my beautiful Neo Glasswing in a few months. :O
    Inorite? I used to be a paying user, and I'm sure glad I'm not anymore.

I recently had a rollback bug, where during the last Tales, I had enough craftable material (4pcs), to craft the Lattice dragon. Of course, a couple hours later when I launched the game, it had somehow rolled back, literally docking me 1 of the craftable materials I needed, but the chapter had pushed me forward as if I *had* actually completed it, which I did.

Contacted CS for help, and all they could do was 'fix' the bug. Nevermind actually making up for the almost 2 days that I lost, along with not only the final Tales dragon, which I 100000% would have gotten, because I had even BRED the stupid 'Common' dragon. Oh, and I also lost the craftable dragon from *finishing* the Tales, *along* with most likely not having enough of the *monthly* materials to craft the monthly April dragon!!

They basically told me that it was "beyond the scope of available support", and I could not even be compensated the dragons which I missed, thanks to *S8's* Bug. AWESOME. Such a fun game, right?? Sure makes me want to keep playing!!

And I STILL cannot even get into the game, now almost 3 full days of trying. I updated my iPad to the latest, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, only to be faced with the same 'blabla this is an online game'.

So, I guess good luck in finishing this Tales, or the new tourney, or the next one, if we can ever even get INTO the game again. Just unbelievable.

Rhino Keeper
    I am collecting Zodiacs and am likely to miss the habitat and the dragons as I still can’t get in. I don’t even know if Tales has finished or not. Why can’t they halt all events for a couple of weeks just so we can start playing again

I still can’t get in. Sent 2 tickets no answer. I feel ignored. No one cares.

Rhino Keeper
    Mods - please can you give us an update on what the tech teams are doing to repair our game? How long till this is resolved? Days, weeks, months, eternity?

I agree . I have been asking for a timeline. Days, weeks, months, ever. Please give us an update. I think we deserve that.