Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy View Post
    Tales are over and still no access to the game. What the hell is going on? It's getting worse and worse ...
    I still can’t get in either. Try again after the reset after 10:30am PDT. Sometimes I can get back in then. Keep trying I usually can get in a day or two after tales ends. Always puts me behind on leaderboard.

Finally got back in. I get locked out the second or third day of tales since November. My problem is definitely tales. Second day of leaderboard I can get back in.

Host(ess)
    No luck for me yet, I am clueless. Anybody else got in?

No luck for me yet. Normally get in some time on the second day of the leaderboard, but have spent hours trying. I guess I will hope for tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get in
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I got in for a short time last night and now nothing. No end in sight for our problems. Some of my neighbors are getting locked out for periods of time but don’t post here. It would be nice to have some sort of timeline for fixing the problems. Please please fix the problems.

Rhino Keeper
    Well thought Tales was the problem, but now its Leaderboard too, after a few tries yesterday morning got in newer ipad, then it crashed and as of now I haven't been able to get back into it. Thank goodness the lower ios one still gets me in so I can play and visit.May be just a matter of time before I can't get into the older one as well, at leadt not with my highest level account.
    But question...Why does it keep getting worse?

Host(ess)
    Is it possible that others are able to play who have not upgraded to iOS 15? My three devices are upgraded to 15.4.1. I wonder however why only a few higher level players are affected? No responses from support is forthcoming. What to do? Give up hope and move on?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve just submitted another ticket. I’ve also been looking on the Castle Story forum. Looks like they have a very similar issue.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'm Not playing game since yesterday, unable to uploaded. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I did use VPN but can't log in to DS. I'm on Level 200.
    I had similar issues at that time. But after 10-12 attempts I was able to log in. I was more keen to remain in touch with some precious neighbors like you. Now I am unable to access for two weeks. Feeling sorry to lose loyal and responsive neighbours like you. It is very strange that the game is adversely affecting selectively, not all players. Something incomprehensible. Let?s see if it can be resolved.