Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Plushka66 View Post
    Dear storm8, I fully support mylord7. I am in Russia. My problems started with the beginning of the current Dragon tales event. I do not know if this is due to the territorial location, my friends who are in other parts of the world experience the same difficulties with entering the game on significantly developed islands.
    Today I have been trying to login into the game with IOS device for 5 hours already. So far to no avail. I tried restarting the device and the game, as well as vpn, which also did not solve the problem. I'm not such a sophisticated user, but apparently there are clearly problems with synchronization with the server, due to data loading failure since my daughter logs in to her island from my device freely. So I agree with the previous author that the developed islands with many epic dragons and varied habitats are affected.

Please correct the problem.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, which it sounds like you are, you will still need to please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Nightclub Owner
    It seems to me that the connection problems are worse right around update times
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Please, please, please check on your end S8 - none of your 'solutions' are working for me. I got suddenly bumped out of the game and now can't get back in

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please, please, please check on your end S8 - none of your 'solutions' are working for me. I got suddenly bumped out of the game and now can't get back in
    I'm experiencing the same issues. Can't get into my DS games on any of my devices and accounts. It was intermittent the last couple of weeks but seems to be dead today.

Maybe this is fate telling me that I should finally leave off DS. It's a good thing that I haven't spent a red cent on this game in the last year.

Fashion Designer
    My game is constantly crashing (every 30 seconds) and I'm sick of hearing that it's on MY end.

Hubby is a tech guru for a networking company in Silicon Valley so we're set up extremely well. I'm an online video gamer and this game is plagued with memory leaks.

Less than 12 hours later:
    Now Castle Story won't load … too funny
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 09-29-21 at 08:45 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issues. Can't get into my DS games on any of my devices and accounts. It was intermittent the last couple of weeks but seems to be dead today.

Maybe this is fate telling me that I should finally leave off DS. It's a good thing that I haven't spent a red cent on this game in the last year.
    Finally! Got in an hour ago. How much time do I need to make up for? Well, at least I managed to bread the Risen Dragon the moment I logged in.

I have been trying for an hour to get in the game. I sent a ticket. My internet connection is fine. This happens quite often and is very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    I cant open the game in two different phones
    Theres no connection issues

Fashion Designer
    I just sent S8 a request/service ticket about DS not working on my iPad. I've done everything you folks have said S8 says to try. This has been going on for three days now. Also, I can play DS on my iPhone and sent a request/service ticket to S8 on my iPad.???

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying to connect for about 3 hours now. Did all the usual suggested fixes and nothing is working. I replied to an open ticket I have with support but haven't gotten any response yet. This is beyond frustrating especially on top of the utter lack of success I've had trying to breed a NOTCommon Risen dragon. This event is really going to come down to the wire for me time wise

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast