Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Yes there is a pattern to my lockouts with tales. I play one tales with minimal problems. The next tales I get locked out early day 2 or 3 for the length of tales and the first day of leaderboard. The third one in the sequence I get locked out on day 7. Today I am locked out. I had skipped ahead using gold so I could at least get the second dragon. The problem is not only do I miss finishing tales but I miss gold collections, growing food, visiting neighbors, collecting for the monthly dragon, and collecting for the battle arena dragon. I wish they would just suspend tales until the problem is fixed. What a lovely gift for long time, loyal players.

Rhino Keeper
    And I’m locked out again. Of course I just spent gold to activate my breeding roost, too. Can’t collect from my gold dragons to replace it either. When our games get locked we should automatically get our gold restored and get all the dragons we are prevented from earning...event, tournament, monthly, mining!

Executive Chef
    Last two days I can't log in to the DS again. Keep trying to enter into the Dragon story but No success so far.
    Last edited by Kami365; 02-11-22 at 08:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'm Not playing game since yesterday, unable to uploaded. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I did use VPN but can't log in to DS. I'm on Level 200.
    Last two days I can't log in to the DS again. Keep trying to enter into the Dragon story but No success so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    It’s been over a week since I was able to log in. Try all the time unable to log in. This is SO frustrating!!!

New Resident
    At this point I'm at about 2.5 months with no access (end of November), thats 2.5 sets of habitats unable to buy, around 20-25 dragons per month, I think I have 11 gold earning dragons now so about 8,000 gold I've not been able to collect.

I'm playing on an update to date iphone X, I have 3 family members also playing the game from iphone X, 2 are unable to access it like me, one can. They also have accounts on I think ipad pro 9s, 2 are unable to access their accounts one is. All accounts are seperate Storm8 IDs. I was the first to lose access, the ipads a few days after and the other iphones after that. We have opened support tickets but per forum rules I cannot discuss responses received.

If there is any further information we could provide that would assist in gaining both our and everyone elses access please let us know as we miss playing the game.

Executive Chef
    What should we do now? Keep trying or someone advise how to fix DS. Another problem is to delete the inactive neighbors. It is a hectic job to delete one by one, it took sometimes 20/30 seconds to delete one neighbor, I have more Than 1200 neighbors, it takes a lot of time and patience to delete inactive neighbors. I hope DS log in matter will be resolved soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m worse than you… mine started late September and total lockout the last Tales of that month. Yes I’m level 200 & iOS 15.

What no one mentioned, unless I missed it …. I get the start up screen and it plays music. It grinds and eventually tells me you need the internet to play ….Elsa I’ll send you my ticket #, in November they told me it was resolved and they closed it. My game is no different today than it was in late September …. I’m Dragosland, or is it Dracoland… been 5 1/2 months … I’ll do my tic #. I Dan get into Castle Story, I’ve lost so much in Dragon Story it’s almost not worth going back to…

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread has updates from generally the same players, but if you're new to this thread, please read the summary post on page 1, post 1 which has a quote from me. Any new duplicate threads will be pointed to this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    This is such a bummer. Tried 7 different WiFi networks, 5G & LTE. Can?t get into the game and I?m loosing a ton of gold in the process. When will this be fixed? iPhone 12 Pro Max 512g.